tires and best price??

mgnsn24

Registered
Time to get some new tires for my 07 busa. I have no idea on what tires to go with. Ive done some research thanks to this website! I'm not a very agressive rider at all, I'd rather just cruise the beautifull machine. So, I'm thinking of getting the av56's. from what I read these tires get the best mileage out of them. I've looked a little on ebay on what these cost but I would put money on it that the members here can get me a better deal or at least know where to go to get the best deal. I appreciate you all reading my post and I look forward to reading my responses. Thank you all!

Tires aren't my speciality, mines fat. I'm sure others will post up, but if ya search more you may find more info. You may wanna cruise around our sponsors site, you can get and idea of shipping at least.

Droid via Tapatalk

I got 7k out of a set of Angels and paid 220 for them. I've got the roadsmarts right now and I'm loving them. I have about 1800 miles and they look real good even after abusing them at the bash. I've had real good luck with these guys. They run alot of good sales.

Back