best all around tire

hollywood8

Registered
ive had my busa two and a half weeks and i have a flat tire. dont know what i ran over but there is a puncture in the middle of the tire, so guess its time to buy a knew one. ive read alot of posts and still cant make a decision.
wtf.gif

My two favorites so far hve been Pirelli Diablo Corsa III and Michelin Pilot Power 2CT. Not sure how long the new Michelins last yet.....

Is this on an 08? If so good luck finding the replacement BT015 anywhere but the dealer. If not try the search on here there are as many opinions about tires as there are about whats the fastest (its Burning Copper BTW) color for a Busa.
whistling.gif

I just finished of my first set of Corsa 3's pretty soft tire but sure sticks nice. I got 5500 out of them but 3000 of that is pure highway

Dunlop Qualifier..

I've used the Qualifier and PP 2CTs and hands down the Qualifiers are the best Street/Track tire on the market. IMO

DD

Maxxis super max's great all around tire wet, dry, and great milage I'm talking 5000 plus on the set I'm running now and still have tread left.. Great all around street tire.. imo
beerchug.gif

let the slamming begin..
whistling.gif

My Opinion, you cannot find a better All around tire than Metzler Sportec M1's or 3s. Good feel, good life, lots of feedback, soft ride, and excellent in the rain.

FWIW.

Have tried the Battleaxes, Pirelli Diablos and Pilot Powers and have to say that I think the PPs are the best. Warm up quick and stick well. Have lasted about 2k so far and just getting worn in.

Starting a tire thread?
You might need this to hold all the recommendations you get?

I run the one on the left.

tires2.jpg

Michelin Pilot Race s2 supersport racing tire.
Somr people are willing to give up stick for wear. Not me! Safety first! Never know when your gonna need it, of course I only get 200 miles to a rear, but hey, ya gotta pay to play.
whistling.gif
all_coholic.gif

cheers
ken

(metzler z6 roadtec)
bowdown.gif
super.gif

Michelin Pilot Race s2 supersport racing tire.
Somr people are willing to give up stick for wear. Not me! Safety first! Never know when your gonna need it, of course I only get 200 miles to a rear, but hey, ya gotta pay to play.
whistling.gif
all_coholic.gif

cheers
ken

(metzler z6 roadtec)
bowdown.gif
super.gif
I could make it back and forth to work two days on that.

super.gif

super.gif

Back