best tire prices on-line

ambulldog

Donating Member
Registered
wheres the best place to get tires on-line. i saw qualifers for $245 for the set. anything better out there?

Last year at this time CyleGear had a sale on Dunlops Q's...buy the rear and get a front free. This year I think the sale is on a different tire and just a lower price.

Someone posted a thread about it. You may search it out.

Last year at this time CyleGear had a sale on Dunlops Q's...buy the rear and get a front free. This year I think the sale is on a different tire and just a lower price.

Someone posted a thread about it. You may search it out.

thanks but i like my Q's

I will not buy from Motox again... 3 different orders and none went worth a hoot...

I got my Q's at Jakewilson.com for $260 delivered and they were on my doorstep in 2 days... awesome service.. Motox had on order for a month (never did deliver) the other 2 orders were placed and the fast one took 10 days.. I ordered 2 sets of tires from JakeWilsons AFTER the motox orders and they beat them here by over a week.. (and it was cheaper when the dust settled)

I will not buy from Motox again... 3 different orders and none went worth a hoot...

I got my Q's at Jakewilson.com for $260 delivered and they were on my doorstep in 2 days... awesome service.. Motox had on order for a month (never did deliver) the other 2 orders were placed and the fast one took 10 days.. I ordered 2 sets of tires from JakeWilsons AFTER the motox orders and they beat them here by over a week.. (and it was cheaper when the dust settled)

thank you for that info

Back