best tires...

I replaced my originals with Continentals Road Attack and have been impressed with both the stick and easier turn in based on the profile of this tire. Seems like less effort on roads with lots of turns like the Dragon.
Feel stable at speed also. What made me try them was a review that I read on Canyonchasers.net and they are supposed to get between 5-6k miles. Let us know what you decide on and how they work out for you.
beerchug.gif

I use race tires on the street, BUT keep in mind, no commuting at all....trailered to the play ground and trailered home. I have been doing that for many years. It is true that 95% of street riders cannot get race tire up to temp on most roads.

With the current crop of excellent offerings out today, PP, PP 2CT, Qualifier, The Bridgestone RS......you will be able to find one that will work.

The PP, 2ct and RS Bridgestont have more of a "V" shaped profile which will aid in quicker turn in where as the Metzler and Dunlops are round.

I'm sure Revolution is confused now haha with so many good choices......
I love my Pilot Powers and seem to last awhile too. Also very good grip when cold.

Back