Bridgestone tire charts available?

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
I am looking for a tire map that shows bridgestone tires, compounds and how the different tires/compounds rate against each other...

I just went from Corsa3's to the BT021 and it is taking some getting used to (021's drift where the Corsa just bites in) I am expecting these to get good mileage however..

thx...

BT003   DOT race tire
BT002RS  Hybrid trackday/street tire
BT016 Newest sport tire 2 compounds in front with 3 compounds in rear(edge/shoulder/center)
BT021 Newest sport-touring tire

The higher on the list the better grip it'll have, the lower on the list the better tread life it'll have.

Thanks... I was told the BT021 was also a dual compound...

EDIT: only the "rear" is dual compound.. front is apparently a single..

one part of the sales pitch that Bridgestone states is how "quiet" the tire is... That actually translates to "this is the noisiest tire I have ridden on the busa to date" (not kidding either)

All of the tires listed have dual compounds in at least the front or the rear.  The reason I mentioned the BT016 is because its the first "street" tire that has 3 compounds in 5 zones!  
wowold.gif
 Long tread life and stability for the center, good grip for driving out of corners on the shoulder, and massive stickiness for the edge! Gotta love it!

Bridgestone has more tires, but those are the newest models in sport-touring to DOT race
cool.gif

I guess I may have gone to far to the conservative side... will just adjust accordingly and see how they do on mileage.. The Corsa3 vs. the BT021 is not a fair horse race at all.. Just going to take some time to adapt to the new "cornering" ability of this new compound for me... needed to slow up a bit anyway...

Back