New Michelin Pilot Power 3 for 2013

Michelin introduces its new Pilot Power 3 dual compound street / track tire..

Looks like Tuff will be stocking up on the Michelins:poke:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a show me kinda guy Yank.

When Keith Code and Jason Pridmore give up their Q2's for a Michelin, I will too. Until then,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I think I'll stick with the tried and proven performers! :beerchug:

The PP3 better be an improvement over the PP & PP2ct or there will be an upsurge in Chinese plastic sales this season :whistle:

Called my job today so I guess I'm gonna see if these are better than my pure on and off the track! $198 for front and rear

I'am currently running power ones wonder how the pp3's compare?

I have around 1800 on my set of PP3's 800 miles of aggressive nc mountain riding. They are awesome and have stuck like glue. The sidewall is stiffer which feels solid on high speed sweepers.
In the rain no problem 2-3 gear power wheelies.
They are an awesome tire. Unfortunetly the rear is almost on the wear bars. I was hoping for a little more mileage.

Wouldn't be hard to try all the main contenders for ones' self in short order? PP3, Q2, M5, all done halfway thru summer surely? Unless you bought a bike to sit on the stand in the garage...

Has anyone found the Michelin Pilot Power 3 under $288 shipped for front and rear?? If so,.........where? I want to order a set now!! Thanks!

Back