Tire Question ?

Track day Robert Track day Robert Track day Robert Track day Robert, you are now under my total control and will do all that I command now is the time that you will go the track in Fernley and ride all day, studying the most intricate details of motorcycle control and will gain much confidence even after first session and only want more....WHEN i snap my fingers you will wake up and begin to prepare for the AUGUST 9th track day.................SNAP!!!!!!

oh wait.......UN-SNAP!!!!!! and buy everyone dinner&drinks at the nearby Mustang Ranch!...SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cool.gif
beerchug.gif

Track day Robert   Track day Robert   Track day Robert   Track day Robert,  you are now under my total control and will do all that I command  now is the time that you will go the track in Fernley and ride all day, studying the most intricate details of motorcycle control and will gain much confidence even after first session and only want more....WHEN i snap my fingers you will wake up and begin to prepare for the AUGUST 9th track day.................SNAP!!!!!!

oh wait.......UN-SNAP!!!!!!  and buy everyone dinner&drinks at the nearby Mustang Ranch!...SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
cool.gif

beerchug.gif
All I Understood in that POST was "Mustang Ranch"
smileyexhibit.gif

Track day Robert   Track day Robert   Track day Robert   Track day Robert,  you are now under my total control and will do all that I command  now is the time that you will go the track in Fernley and ride all day, studying the most intricate details of motorcycle control and will gain much confidence even after first session and only want more....WHEN i snap my fingers you will wake up and begin to prepare for the AUGUST 9th track day.................SNAP!!!!!!

oh wait.......UN-SNAP!!!!!!  and buy everyone dinner&drinks at the nearby Mustang Ranch!...SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
cool.gif

beerchug.gif
All I Understood in that POST was "Mustang Ranch"  
smileyexhibit.gif
banghead.gif
ices_rofl.gif
now thats funny!!!!

Robert wants to go to the Bunny Ranch and ride all day.
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

You'l need good rubber and suspension work for that too.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Robert wants to go to the Bunny Ranch and ride all day.
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

You'l need good rubber and suspension work for that too.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
and dont forget good head lights     oh wait, the other rider will have those
smileyexhibit.gif
But he still needs to know how to properly operate those headlights  
winkold.gif

laugh.gif
I am ALLWAYS willing to Remain "TEACHABLE" in the TRIAL and ERROR Method.....OOPS. Try it again
ThumbsUp.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

egads this thread is getting pricey.... Tires, springs, valves.. My count is around $2700 w/track day
laugh.gif
  but yes, ideal..

Isnt it possible to just do a track day with a fresh set of tires (that will still be usable after) and someone setup the suspension?  

Don, lets see a shot of that rear tire of yours.. I had a picture of it after 300 miles and you had barely scuffed it..
It's still looking good, but I haven't been to Robbinsville yet
smile.gif

Back