This is a Sad Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't tell you how sorry I am to hear that.

Is there anything else you can do to persuade the court?

--Wag--

Robert. This is crushing news. I'm so sorry.

It is said that everything happens for a reason, and often times we cannot see even remotely how things might turn better.

:heart-break:

Can we fight harder for you?

Please let us know if there's any other way we can go 'to bat' for you.

Boss, can you explain what happened you seemed so positive about it. And if not you, then who?

wow! good luck to you, and my hats off to you as well, you are a real stand up person to take on someone Else's responsibilities as well as you own...your grand daughters should be so lucky to live with you...

I love hearing about some azzhat that thinks they know what is best for a child. There is something very wrong with that.

Keep fighting this is your flesh and blood...hang in there.

Sounds like it is time to lawyer up Bro..

Sorry to hear that they are not coming to your home at this time.

The Oldest was Supposed to go to the Biological Father. This Guy has been in and out of Jail most of his Life....Does NOT WORK.......Lives with MOMMY. Girlfriend Supports Him and has a Medical Weed Licence :wtf:

3 year old would stay in foster care until the Mother Get's her **** Together....... If not. 18 Months later she is Illegible for Adoption. That's When The Wife and I will DO EVERYTHING WE CAN to Adopt this child.

Either way wife and I decided that we were ok with this because at least one of them will be out of Foster Care and that is Better than Nothing at All

STUPID Stepdaughter Squashed it !!!!!!!!!!!! (Long Story) :moon:

Now they are Both STILL in Foster Care until the Next Court Date in March.

I HATE the ****ING Court SYSTEM !!!!!!! WE PASSED the LifeScan FBI Pre-Screening Process. WE Work for a Living. WE PAY OUR TAXES !

Its a NO BRAINER !!!!!!!!!

Thanks ORG for all the Support :bowdown:

The Kids are Split Up...........Hailey the 7 year old was Given Custody to the Father Today :cussing:

Hazel is Still in the System...........

The ******* Father gave me a Smirk that Deserved a Thousand ASS Beatings :banghead:

I thank God Everyday that I am...................Oh Nevermind :down:

Thank You ORG Members .......... I Miss My Grand Kids :heart-break:

Right. I really hope this all works in your favour! Why are the little ones always caught in the middle of the adults bad behavour! ???

Let him smirk. Be nothing but nice to him. First of all, for the sake of the Grand Daughter. Second, your in a no win situation going up against a biological parent. Let it play out without doing battle with him. If he's 1/2 the loser you say, he will eff it up all by himself. He may just want to spite you and as soon as he realizes the responsibility he's taking his perspective may change.

Let him smirk. Be nothing but nice to him. First of all, for the sake of the Grand Daughter. Second, your in a no win situation going up against a biological parent. Let it play out without doing battle with him. If he's 1/2 the loser you say, he will eff it up all by himself. He may just want to spite you and as soon as he realizes the responsibility he's taking his perspective may change.

You are SOO Right RUSS !!!!!!!!!!! Thank You :bowdown:

That is one thing the Youth of Today does Not have...........Life Experiance :thumbsup:

Back