FAILED by the system again!!!

thanks guys i know im sounding well....not myself...but its so disheartening...

I'm serious man, call Steve Wilkos...have you ever seen his show? This is right down his alley..

no sky....have no idea who you talking about...i dont watch tv

sorry to hear that didnt work in your favor and although it never goes away hopefully you and the family along with your daughter can manage to cope and move on and hopefully the individual through his actions presents you with an opportunity to legally take action and acheive as close to closure as possible.

Chris,

If ya ever need to chat bro or need anything, im up real late...work nites.....and if i can help i will. I for one am stunned and deeply angered......but not surprised the crap system and people who call themselves authorities did nothing for you. It makes me sick to my stomach to think your little one is hurting. I have 5 kids of my own and promise my actions would not have been as civil as yours. In this day and age it has come to the point where if you want any justice at all your better off taking matters into your own hands. The cops are too busy with something.....the courts and all the line of chit is worthless......hands tied behind their backs and all right? Thats BS they are spineless afraid to make waves.:banghead:

im sorry to hear about this. i would read up firmly on guns laws and be ready

honestly, if it was me...i would try and bait him. buy those cheap infrared camera with motion detection and recording (seen a few setups for 100$ or less online). see if you can get visual evidence of crimes or tresspassing. if you "ballsy", and he is to. i would try baiting him into the house...send wife and kids away on a streak of nights with issues, leave a door open everything else off. make it look enticing to come in the house. then follow your gun laws and rights and solve the problem!

I don't know how you do it, I would have killed the guy. I'm not trying to act tough, I really respect that you haven't taken the law into your own hands, I don't think I'd be able to stop myself.

in my mind....sure...lots of times....i want to post flyers and walk around his work with signs...but i would then be committing "harassment"... the only answer is i get in trouble for "reacting" to the crime he "supposibly" did. i just dont see where a repeat offender has more uhhh... "be-livability" than my daughter...especially since the only contact we ever had with this individual was the crimes he committed against us...and when the DA said we have a agenda against him i said "YES OF COURSE WE DO...you should too...when someone commits a crime you have a agenda to see they get punished for it....thats why we have laws defining the crime, for us its giving us peace of mind to know he cant come after us again if he is in jail....for you the DA....ITS YOUR JOB!!".... she didn't like that response

Back