This is a Sad Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep us in your Prayers Tonight. CPS Will come by Tomorrow and Inspect our House :please: After that we are Getting Fingerprinted.

Thanks ORG :bowdown:

I do hope all works out for you and your family. I would guess that your past won't haunt you too much, as long as you can provide a safe home place for the children. You will be in our prayers...... T/C........

Sending many prayers for a good review from CPS. I hope your grandbabies will be living with you soon.:thumbsup:

Best of luck to you. I really hope you get them in your home soon.

--Wag--

Keep us in your Prayers Tonight. CPS Will come by Tomorrow and Inspect our House :please: After that we are Getting Fingerprinted.

Thanks ORG :bowdown:

I just saw this thread. Man I'm praying everthing go smoothly for you. I dont think you will have a prob. Those are some VERY fortunate kids to have you two willing and able to step up. Good job and good luck my friend.

I didnt read all the posts in between so forgive me if this was already asked but how old are they?

Bosshound, if you and the wife can even "sorta" prove that you have a decent functional home, there's a good likely hood that you will be able to gain custody of those kids if you fight for em'.

Please by all means fight for em'. My young Model friend/adopted teen was a product of CPS, bounced from home to home to home, and it's NOT a healthy way to grow up. It effects them in pronounced and very deep ways especially when it comes to security and the ability to feel normal emotions.

Good Luck.

Good luch with getting custody. I hope you do. A friend of mine here in Az. is going through a similiar situation...

Busawife highjacked Jefferycarman (too lazy to log myself it): Will be praying. We are learning a ton about the foster system in oregon and washington, and it seems to be as statewide thing that as long as the child isn't in danger, they want them with family, if the family can care for them.

Just ran across this thread... fingers crossed for you and a prayer for the situation!

the wife and I foster here in Missouri and they try to put the kids with family first and will over look a lot to keep them with family. We just gave a 2yrs old and twin 6 month old back to a singal Grandma with very little means. CPS here will help the non parent out. It was a very happy day in court to see them go with Gma. Good luck and prayers sent.

Back