Thinking About Giving It Up !!!

What is making you think this way? Live life to the fullest, love your family, and do the best you can with what you have. When its your time, God will let you know.

we go through and spend alot of time thinking when our time will expire. if you take all that time and share it with family and freinds it will make it easier when the time comes
Posted via Mobile Device
Hmm have never even considered my own mortality... probably never will I guess...

Hey Sam!? HOOKERS!!

A massage with a happy ending should sort you right out.

:laugh:

r8

thleggswhite.gif

Live life to the fullest and enjoy every day in whatever manner pleases you. Tomorrow is not guaranteed to come. Show your family an friends how you feel about them everyday don't let fear keep you from doing anything you love. :2cents: Giving up riding to spend more time with your kids and grand kids is a great investment in time. But 10 or 20 minutes a day on Busa can you leaving smiling all day:thumbsup: Maybe you can do both.:beerchug:

We don't get to know when it is our time.
We only pass by here once so stick around.
My friend had a saying "Life is like Disneyland. Enjoy the ride and keep your fingers out of the gears"

You'll do just fine and you wwill be fine. My youngest son is a pro at vomiting. I swear he projectile vomited and hit me 5 feet away. Enjoy your grand kids and family none of us knows how long we will be here. Thinking of leaving stops you from living.

Thanks Guys/Gals.... Got To Rie My Bike Today :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

All is Well !!!!!!! :cheerleader:

Except for my Pipes. But that is another Thread :whistle:

Back