Didn't Think I Would Need The Heater

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Man, I didn't think we would need the heater in the house last night as the temps dropped. I knew it was going to get cold but I woke up just about frozen with my bedroom at 50 degrees.

Heater is on now, Winter is officially here..

Unseasonably warm here in MD. I'll take it!!! Nice extended riding season. We'll wake up one day soon and winter will be here. Little to no fall season. :(

Crazy but I've got 65 degrees and sun for my Busa trip to fuel, stabilizer, wash, wax and adjust chain then put away for the winter. Was like it was meant to be!

We had a cold snap yesterday @ 75 but it is 84 today and clear. Yup fall for sure, haven't seen the 90s for a week! ;<)

It is bitter sweet for me. I checked the coolant and added some fuel stabilizer to the bike and calling it a year. High of 50 for the next 10 days. But huntings season has started and Rut is right around the corner.

Rode to work yesterday in the mid 40s on the way in, low 60s on way home. PERFECT riding weather for this kid. Grip heaters are the key!

Dont need a heater yet in the Bay area, but do at the house. I am not ready for winter yet. :banghead:

We have had a few colder nights here in iowa now. So far the coldest being 21. I did have to flip the heater on and set it at 65. Thats where she stays for the winter.

Back