This is a Sad Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prayers sent and always remember the things work out in the end for a reason. Those kids will need you guys. Good luck :thumbsup:

We Passed with FLYING COLORS !!!!!!! Thank GOD :please: :please: :thumbsup:

The Socal Worker Took One Look at our House and gave us the OK..... I am So Thrilled.....I Can't Express in WORDS how that Feels.

She did say it might be a good Idea to get some Letters of Recomendation's from friends, Employers, etc.....

By the way She visited the Garage and Loved the BUSA :super:

She asked if I Ride Both of Them ??? I said YA depends on the MOOD :thumbsup: :laugh:

Thanks ORG. :bowdown::bowdown:

My 2 Youngest Grandaughters were taken from My irresponsible Step Daughter Yesterday by The CPS (Child Protective Service)...........:down:

Now they are Ward of the Great State of California :banghead:

You know you try, and you try, and you try to Help someone get responsible and Teach them about life............and the Children Pay in the End. :wtf:

I was'nt sure about Posting this on the ORG but I am....................

Just send some Prayers if Ya Can :please:

She goes to court on Friday and Me and the Wife are going to Try to Petition the Court for FULL Custody of these Kids....... The only problem is that I have a Past and that Might Get in the Way....:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Thanks ORG

The best thing that could happen is you and the wife getting the kids. I hope you are able to get them because I know how the foster care system works here in GA and I can't imagine the system there. May God be with you and your family at this time. Your prayer is sent up.:please:

We Passed with FLYING COLORS !!!!!!! Thank GOD :please: :please: :thumbsup:

The Socal Worker Took One Look at our House and gave us the OK..... I am So Thrilled.....I Can't Express in WORDS how that Feels.

She did say it might be a good Idea to get some Letters of Recomendation's from friends, Employers, etc.....

By the way She visited the Garage and Loved the BUSA :super:

She asked if I Ride Both of Them ??? I said YA depends on the MOOD :thumbsup: :laugh:

Thanks ORG. :bowdown::bowdown:

Great. I posted the first on before I went to the second page. I am happy for you guys.:thumbsup:

Good news Boss. I never had a doubt. BTW, if, she gave you the OK why would she suggest this?

"She did say it might be a good Idea to get some Letters of Recomendation's from friends, Employers, etc....."

Who would these letters be for? What would they accomplish? Feel free to ask me if they're really needed. Because of my background and current position, a letter from me might be very beneficial. PM me if...

Good news Boss. I never had a doubt. BTW, if, she gave you the OK why would she suggest this?

"She did say it might be a good Idea to get some Letters of Recomendation's from friends, Employers, etc....."

Who would these letters be for? What would they accomplish? Feel free to ask me if they're really needed. Because of my background and current position, a letter from me might be very beneficial. PM me if...

PM: Sent Terry

Congratulations!!!!! That has got to be a load of stress off your mind. Give those Grandbabies a couple of extra hugs from all your "Org" friends. :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Great news. Get some good letters; if necessary ask those writing the recommendation to let you see the DRAFT and BEFORE SENDING so that you can look for spelling/grammer and see if they hit on the points that you need made about stability, provider, character, etc. Your preacher, an attorney, other respected members of the community (military etc.) The benefit of the doubt is in YOUR favor but don't leave a stone unturned!

what was she doing to have the children taking away there must be a reason for it i know calif suck but children need to be taking care of properly :poke:

I would like for Formally thank the ORG and the People that DID Write a letter :bowdown: You know Who You Are :thumbsup:

I am Forever Greatfull for your Acts of Human Compasion and Understanding !!!!!!!!!!!!

May God Bless Your Souls :rulez:

We are not Gettting the Kids........:angry:

I have No other Words to Say Right Now.............:down:

Back