Well...my bank failed

Go to a Credit Union, YOU own the shares, NO stockholders. It is also easier to get loans and you get to talk to people you know, not a call center in another state.

well, look at it this way?? the entire world is in the same boat on this economy thing.
Maybe its a good thing that a Spanish bank bought the bank. It does give your locals jobs. Its not like they are gonna bring people over from spain to do your transactions.

Your mattress probably pays about the same amount of interest.

Think of it this way, you also now live in a NON-US OWNED Country :oops:

This is the POST of the MONTH and should be bannered at the top of every page! :thumbsup:

It appears that one day in the not to distant future ENGLISH will be a foreign language.

Think of it this way, you also now live in a NON-US OWNED Country :oops:

:laugh:

If it makes anyone feel better, we all have the opportunity to own assets in other countries as well.

Of course many would prefer to "live the American Dream", rather than save and invest.

There must be more than one bank in your town BlueHaya?

:laugh:

If it makes anyone feel better, we all have the opportunity to own assets in other countries as well.

Of course many would prefer to "live the American Dream", rather than save and invest.

There must be more than one bank in your town BlueHaya?

There are....I have been with this particular bank..although changed names through the years...since my Grandmother opened me a $50 savings account when I was 12.....28 years ago.:laugh:

There is an Educators Credit Union I am looking at.:thumbsup:

Buy gold, cause the dollar ain't far behind :laugh:

I got in on the gold buy a couple of years ago when it was under $500. I wish I would have got more.

What I dont understand is that they say buy gold inflation is high this will protect your money against inflation.........then out of the other side of the mouth they are not giving cost of living raises to SS recepients because inflation is at a negative. :dunno:

Back