Ever have that moment of DOH!!!

BigBadDodge

Registered
Had to share my embarrassment of the month award, so i leave work today to head to the bank, i'm on the 1300, i live five miles away and need to go deposit my check at the bank which is a grand total of 7 miles from work, then 2 back home from the bank. Its 98 degrees when i leave the shop, jacket helmet gloves jeans and boots, life is sucking. Apparently an accident on the highways directing all traffic through my usual car free ride home, sit in traffic for 40 minutes sweating my balls off having to listen to comments and the usual how fast is that thing, do a wheelie, i have one thats turbo crap you get while sitting in traffic, (except i dont like people lol) Things with the old lady are going south in a hurry(few friends caught her on the back of some guys R1 in traffic yesterday and its just not looking so good lol) Got alot of things on my head even the bikes not clearing up

So i get to the bank and wait in line still roasting, get up and a pretty good looking woman is behind the counter when i mean good looking i mean:bowdown::thumbsup::please:
lol so she goes what kinda bike you ride, figuring she's making small talk and works at a bank i go oh its a suzuki sport bike(again me and the wife are having issues, remember this) I dont like flaunting i have the hayabusa or nice vehicles to women cause i've had to many that think i got loads of money, find out i dont and split lol and i'm just not that boasting type.

Her: Oh what kind i have a r6
Me: Oh a girl with her own bike thats cool, i have a gsxr-1300
Her: you have a 1300 thats that big hiyabasuiy one right
Me: Yea its a hayabusa
Her: Thats awesome maybe we could go ride sometime, are 20's fine for your cash back?
Me::please::please: Yea that would be awsome and 20's are fine
Her: Oh actually your accounts in the negative 38 dollars so i cant do any cash back, i'm so sorry, want me to just deposit the whole thing
Me: :banghead: Yes that works, head down turn around and walk out of the bank lol

By far my worst moment of embarrassment by far, think its time to change banks lol
I know the rest of you guys have em lets hear em:poke:

Last edited:
Ouch!! that just plain hurts :banghead:

It not like you can even talk your way out of it either, any clever excuse you come up with "Yeah, just put a deposit on a new house and this account isnt my main one" gets killed with one glance at her computer screen. I feel for ya bro.

sounds like you should have blamed the empty account on the "B&%*$ that you recently seperated from due to her infidelity and finding out she was blowing all your money on him while you were at work" or any other excuse you can come up with...then, go home and kick her out before the girl on the R6 shows up :thumbsup:

38 in the hole,,, I'm guessing she sees a lot worse than that. I remember fifteen years ago the wife and i go into the bank for our first mortgage ever and they figure out our net worth and she came back and said it was about $1800.00 I looked at my wife and said do you want half now or later. We were killing our selves laughing at our measly pittence. Then the loan lady said you guys are doing good most people come in here are in the negative. I just lost it, couldn't stop laughing. Actually had to leave the bank, Loan lady wasn't to impressed.

sounds like you should have blamed the empty account on the "B&%*$ that you recently seperated from due to her infidelity and finding out she was blowing all your money on him while you were at work" or any other excuse you can come up with...then, go home and kick her out before the girl on the R6 shows up :thumbsup:

I like this idea^^^^:beerchug:

wait, she was on the back of some douchebag's R1? bro, do we need to round up a posse?

Go back and tell just how pretty you thought she was and you have not ben able to get her out of your mine since you left. Ask her if she is still up for a ride and everything will be fine. Trust me woman love that kind of things. Besides I know it will make you feel better just to see her beauty again. O Yea get a pic this time:laugh:

Here is the most concerning part of your situation....
Its not that you wanted to ride beside a good lookin chick at all...

Its the fact that your chick was on the back of another bike...
For some reason, chicks feel that when they are dating a rider, that rear seat is THEIR seat. If thats the case, then that ass is your ass and only belongs on yours seat.

So what you need to do is go back in there and get the good lookin chick out riding with you. You dont have to worry about her thinking you have money, because now she knows you dont ;)

(and get a pic of that ass son)

Last edited:
Back