This girl cant stay out of trouble

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
That old rim had flowers growing in it.(OK SO IM A REDNECK HILLBILLY)
she dug all the dirt out+made it her new backyard bed.:banghead::banghead: She has me wrapped around her paws knows she can get away with anything.:banghead::banghead: I CANT GET MAD @ HER SHES MY BABY OK THATS HER BED NOW 4 IN BACKYARD GUESS I WILL PUT A OLD BLANKET OR TOWELL IN IT 4 HER SPOILED ROTTON BUTT.She almost did in a duck+her babys she found in a bush @ lake had drag her off then she find a turtle trying lay eggs.Darn shes good @ finding critter good tracker.

Last edited:
MY ANKLES ARE KILLING heres a tip its when you dont hear nothing better go check on them.Thats when there really into something:laugh:

That's to funny. You gotta love dogs.
Posted via Mobile Device

Her kill list so far this summer.
1-baby turtle
1-baby bird
1-possum (sort of it played dead or played possum on us then booked.

Near kill -baby ducks
snapping turtle --prob good think got her away fast.

1 fail--bumble bee she ate swelled up her mouth and eye 4 a day.

[/URL

Last edited:
Nightflight,

Yea they are a lot of trouble, especially if you want to go somewhere overnight, but after reading some of your recent troubles in life on here, you know what the best thing is? That dog will always be there to listen to your problems and won't run away when it hears them.

Take care of the pooch, you need her and she needs you and that is all that matters.

Nightflight,

Yea they are a lot of trouble, especially if you want to go somewhere overnight, but after reading some of your recent troubles in life on here, you know what the best thing is? That dog will always be there to listen to your problems and won't run away when it hears them.

Take care of the pooch, you need her and she needs you and that is all that matters.

i lover her and will keep her 4ever:thumbsup:

That old rim had flowers growing in it.(OK SO IM A REDNECK HILLBILLY)
she dug all the dirt out+made it her new backyard bed.:banghead::banghead: She has me wrapped around her paws knows she can get away with anything.:banghead::banghead: I CANT GET MAD @ HER SHES MY BABY OK THATS HER BED NOW 4 IN BACKYARD GUESS I WILL PUT A OLD BLANKET OR TOWELL IN IT 4 HER SPOILED ROTTON BUTT.She almost did in a duck+her babys she found in a bush @ lake had drag her off then she find a turtle trying lay eggs.Darn shes good @ finding critter good tracker.

My God Man....are you crazy!! That breed is known to turn on its master. One minute you'll be working in the yard, and the next minute you'll be looking at a bloody stump. Call animal control immediately!!!

Thats really a great Pic....digging out an old rim for a Bed...Thats Hilarious. Gotta love those pooche's...

one of my rotties has got a hold of the same rabbit 3 times...killing it on the 3rd...killed 2 squirrels got a hold of a possum and ate its tail...7-or 8 birds, killed the neighbors cat and chased a raccoon...funny thing is he is the most gentle dog in the world..i think he just plays hard

I cant do yard work when shes in the yard.I had bundle of limbs sticks and stuff taking them 2 my truck bed.She runs up wrestles them out my arms and runs away with them.Raking ,sweeping 4 get it she attacks the broom or rake.

one of my rotties has got a hold of the same rabbit 3 times...killing it on the 3rd...killed 2 squirrels got a hold of a possum and ate its tail...7-or 8 birds, killed the neighbors cat and chased a raccoon...funny thing is he is the most gentle dog in the world..i think he just plays hard

MINE GOES AFTER ANYTHING THAT MOVES.Just gotta learn her leave those bumblebees alone.:laugh: REALLY JUST A DOGS INSTINCT SOMETHING RUNS THERE GOING CHASE.

Back