Why cant it be easy

instead of patching that hole...buy one of those fancy schmancy cieling buttons you know the decorative round wood things with trim...find one large enough to cover from the old hole to the new one and your done

Your always thinking arent you. :thumbsup:

Update

Ok so I got the light up, Had to move it over 11"

Im still al ittle itchy from the fiberglass but all in all I think it was worth it.

I just need to patch the old hole, Actually Im going to let her do it, She is pretty good at that kind of thing.

===================================================================

000_2895.jpg

Update

Im still al ittle itchy from the fiberglass but all in all I think it was worth it.

I just need to patch the old hole, Actually Im going to let her do it, She is pretty good at that kind of thing.

Looks like it needs to move over another 3-4 inches man... cut another one and center that puppy up. :whistle:

see now it looks good and your itchy because of the fiberglass. In the future if I remember my "building code" correctly you can't move electrical components of a house. :whistle:. Or that's my excuse anyway :laugh:

Update

Good thing she did not say now..... maybe a little back that way<--------:thumbsup:

uhmmm....see...

"I was stopped by the wife letting me know she wanted it moved over 12" from where it was.

So now I get to go into the attic..."

that's where i get out my giant crayola and draw the line...with something like...

"12 fugg'in inches?...really dear?...well ya know what i want moved?...

YOUR AZZ!....send 1/2 of it to missouri to help out with the mule situation then melt the other 1/2 down to make soap and take what's left of yer azz with that soap into the kitchen and GETCHER AZZ CLEANING DAMNIT!"

which is probly the key reason i've been living a life of celebacy for quite sometime now...but it works 4 me cause my old azz ain't crawl'in through the attic to move a freaking lite 12 dang inches! LOL!

filed under: "Look'in for love in all the wrong places"...L8R, Bill. :cool:

Back