It always happens to me.

newman

Registered
Had a normal size double bed, but Lynne kept taking up all the room, I'd have a little bit on the edge.

So we decided to buy single beds because Lynne fidgets too much. Lynne didn't like hers and started sleeping on the sofa in the lounge.

So I said lets get a super king size bed.

So now to the moving about of the furniture again.:banghead:
Yes I did help, a bit.:whistle:

Bedroom furniture all changed round, snakes vivarium back in to bedroom, a sofa in bedroom back in lounge where it should be, furniture in lounge all moved around, ready for bed delivery.

Sitting there Lynne says, I don't like the furniture like that in the lounge, furniture moved again.:banghead:

Furniture back the way it was when we first got it at the start of the year when it was it was first delivered.:banghead:

New bed delivered, 6ft wide by 6ft 6ins long,:thumbsup:

First night in new bed Lynne, me, one dog, one cat, plenty of room.

Me middle of night, dreaming of monsters, fall out of bed.:laugh:

Lynne said she heard a AAARRRGGG, and saw me on the floor.

I'll see what happens tonight, wish me luck.

We live in a very small bungalow, and moving stuff about is a pain or so, so Lynne tells me.:laugh:

Notice bungee cord on TV, Lynnes invention to stop dogs knocking over another TV and destroying it, when we go out.

Sorry for the mess Lynne hasn't done the house work yet.:crowbar:

100_1936.jpg

100_1939.jpg

100_1940.jpg

100_1941.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

Newman... You are something else !!! :laugh: You really have to let us in on the secret one of these days.... Good Luck with the new bed....:thumbsup:

Just so you know, there is never enough room in the bed. I always end up getting trapped in the covers with one cat hogging my pillow and trying to suffocate me with his big furry body, the other cat sleeping on top of the covers near my legs and my husband sucked up against me on the other side. Gets to be like a sauna!!!! I shouldn't complain since I am always freezing. :laugh:

Too funny! Can't tell you the last time I fell out of bed while sleeping :rofl:

I shared a king size bed with my ex and two great Danes that = 300lbs of slobber and fur (the Danes, not the ex) :laugh: That did finally end when I was late in my second pregnancy; just couldn't take it anymore :banghead:

I'm down to a full size bed now, and share it with a multitude of cats = no slobber, even more fur...when Omar's in town, lock the kitties out and = slobber and a fuzzy Cuban guy :rofl:

I think I need my own place away from my place...sounds like you need the same newman :whistle:

...when Omar's in town, lock the kitties out and = slobber and a fuzzy Cuban guy :rofl:

Well, if you'd stop drooling all over your pillow.... :whistle:

I think I need my own place away from my place...

You do have one - it's out in the back 40....about 14' off the ground :laugh:

Last edited:
king size beds are the only way to go, i've got one all to myself (most of the time) and love it that way :beerchug: i wake up with my head in one corner and the rest of me spread all over the bed :laugh:

Anyone else notice all the bones lying on the floor? What's newman up do over there in the UK?! Dog found the bones you'd buried under the floorboards :poke:

:laugh:

I love that tree house, I want one of those, not got the room though.

I was dreaming of a monster outside the window, went to touch the window, and it put it's hand through the glass and tried to grab me, I jerked backwards and the next thing I know I was on the floor.

Don't mess with monsters.

Ah the bones, I think that's Lynnes ex husband, she told me he did nothing around the house.:laugh:

I love that tree house, I want one of those, not got the room though.

I was dreaming of a monster outside the window, went to touch the window, and it put it's hand through the glass and tried to grab me, I jerked backwards and the next thing I know I was on the floor.

Don't mess with monsters.

Ah the bones, I think that's Lynnes ex husband, she told me he did nothing around the house.:laugh:

Was the monster green, like a certain ZX14 here on the oRg? I'd fall out of bed too :whistle:

I know how you feel about being crowded in the bed. M wife does the same thing. We went and bought a sleep number bed last week and it seems to be a little better. She told me today she did not like my side :cheerleader: because its to soft:laugh: what ever that means. Anyway we both do sleep better. Great job by the way :thumbsup:

Back