Think you know what fast is?

Mine is quiet and makes just under 6. You must have no exhaust?
its this bike.... /// I call it a streetbike.. super ultra with a gtx40.. I named her "street scholar" .... bought it "turn key" and had issues,,,, powerhouse chased ALLLL the demons out... ive never poured c16 in it... made 392 hp on 18 pounds on 93 octane.... never got a real clean run on c16 yet... they say 650... its got head and cams done... maybe ill have PH run it out this winter.. still deciding... im in the middle of gathering parts for a brake project this winrter….
36641702_1562722303836588_1209387834784350208_n (3).jpg

Last edited:
its this bike.... /// I call it a streetbike.. super ultra with a gtx40.. I named her "street scholar" .... bought it "turn key" and had issues,,,, powerhouse chased ALLLL the demons out... ive never poured c16 in it... made 392 hp on 18 pounds on 93 octane.... never got a real clean run on c16 yet... they say 650... its got head and cams done... maybe ill have PH run it out this winter.. still deciding... im in the middle of gathering parts for a brake project this winrter….
View attachment 1587363

Nice set up. I hear you on the issues and sorting things out as I’ve had my fare share. I see it’s stretched too. The wheels from core by the looks too. ✌

It has a lot done to it but where are the mirrors?! I ran down the half with mine on. lol
this bike by Big CC is a one off stroker motor... made 1000 hp... he has unlimited budget as it seems.... us mere mor
I know all about that and too well. lol

I’ll take a look since I’m looking for brakes and a shock.
Penske is the favored shock right now it seems.... triple adjustable... I got a nlr/jri shock... but that Penske is supposed to be the best.

View attachment 1587363
I'd say you'd better be holding on when you twist the "go fast handle."

View attachment 1587363

Hey Ali, I know this is a Turbo Bike bro, and you know I love this thing.....Forgive my stupidity though.....What is that bottle under you seat, Nestled in the swingarm? is that Nitrous also? or is it like a gas suspension?

Hey Ali, I know this is a Turbo Bike bro, and you know I love this thing.....Forgive my stupidity though.....What is that bottle under you seat, Nestled in the swingarm? is that Nitrous also? or is it like a gas suspension?
when the bike was a stage 2.. with the gt30 turbo... it used to provide air to the wastegate(ams2k boost controller) and the air shifter.... now the bottle just fills the hole and does nothing.... but if I remove the bottle the bike has a giant hole there and looks even MORE stretched out. Now the bike is a super ultra with a gtx40 and has an MPS air pump and the swingarm itself holds air and acts as a tank.... when the swingarm air pressure drops below 100 psi.. the pump autiomatically inflates the swingarm up to the correct pressure..... the air system on these bikes is very important as it puts pressure on the wastegate and allows multiple boost levels... my tuner is a genious, and its a miracle to me that allll these systems work. Furthermore... he set it up so that if I flip a switch.... the bike will shift itself at redline in all gears..... everything works! lol... a lot of times I use the air shifter to make sure that the air pump is working and inflating the swingarm(it has a small air pressure guage for the air system

Last edited:
You wanna see stupid fast??
Check out these lunatics in Malaysia, risking everything and so many close calls it's crazy.
Total disregard for their lives or anyone that gets in their way!
These riders are completely nuts.......I wonder how many of them die in a year?
All it would take is a semi-distracted driver to take them out...

These riders are completely nuts.......I wonder how many of them die in a year?
All it would take is a semi-distracted driver to take them out...
Only a matter of time . . . .
How about the camera bike when it drifts wide on a big sweeping right hander and looks like rear ending a big tanker truck . . . sheesh that was close!!
They need to go racing at a track, reduce the danger by 99%

Only a matter of time . . . .
How about the camera bike when it drifts wide on a big sweeping right hander and looks like rear ending a big tanker truck . . . sheesh that was close!!
They need to go racing at a track, reduce the danger by 99%
I lost track of all the close calls in that video.....death is only a misjudgment away for those guys.

Ahhhh. I was wondering who owned it lol. It sounds nice. I was debating between turboing the 18” or just getting a v4 or s1000rr next year. I think having two bikes is better than one.
I have a gen1 and gen2 turbo busa. Was hoping on a gen3 but we'll see what happens. I'm thinking about like a gsx-r1000? The naked bike they have with upright seating. More comfortable and I know Frank can do a nice rcc job on that also..

Back