you guys know

you guys know in the 1/4 mile the b-king is faster, and at top end the busa wins, but who in the hell rides there, most of us ride within the speed limit, so for all out power the b-king wins, sorry kids but the b-king is faster

LOL the troll speaks again.

I agree with letting this guy stay....if nothing else his BS statements are getting everyone elses post count up.
Posted via Mobile Device

you guys know in the 1/4 mile the b-king is faster, and at top end the busa wins, but who in the hell rides there, most of us ride within the speed limit, so for all out power the b-king wins, sorry kids but the b-king is faster

Thats what happens when a hayabusa mounts a buell, they make an ugly baby= The b-king:rofl::moon:

Thats what happens when a hayabusa mounts a buell, they make an ugly baby= The b-king:rofl::moon:

HEY! That's just wrong on so many counts. I have mental images I can't get rid of. How am I going to look at my King again?:lol: Please don't ever do that without a warning...... My eyes hurt now!:banghead:

Honestly, this guy is just poking everyone in the ribs for some reason. I could not ride a Hayabusa as I'd need back/wrist work after a few hours. I have no desire to own a Busa. I DO HOWEVER love the fact that I have the same engine. :thumbsup: It flat out hauls ass for an every day street bike. I'm sure guys who own Busas don't want a King. They are built for two different purposes. The same high tech Suzuki dream engine. Comparing the two is silly. They are complementary bikes with different purposes. Sheesh! I get tired of the "who is bigger" on all the bike boards.:moon:

I think half the time the guy claiming he is the biggest d*ck is riding a Suzuki 500 twin and talking trash. Real guys that own the big bikes like the V-Max, Busa, King and ZX14, don't have to talk trash all the time, they have the real thing. :cheerleader: Maybe all the wannabes are riding 600s? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Honestly, this guy is just poking everyone in the ribs for some reason. I could not ride a Hayabusa as I'd need back/wrist work after a few hours. I have no desire to own a Busa. I DO HOWEVER love the fact that I have the same engine. :thumbsup: It flat out hauls ass for an every day street bike. I'm sure guys who own Busas don't want a King. They are built for two different purposes. The same high tech Suzuki dream engine. Comparing the two is silly. They are complementary bikes with different purposes. Sheesh! I get tired of the "who is bigger" on all the bike boards.:moon:

I think half the time the guy claiming he is the biggest d*ck is riding a Suzuki 500 twin and talking trash. Real guys that own the big bikes like the V-Max, Busa, King and ZX14, don't have to talk trash all the time, they have the real thing. :cheerleader: Maybe all the wannabes are riding 600s? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:thumbsup:....................:beerchug:

Dude, the bikes are so close that is aint even funny, it all depends on the rider in the 1/4 mile and top end, and there is alot of us that ride top end, whether it be on a B-King or on a busa, i made 24 passes at the Texas mile on a B-King the fastest one being 181 mph, so if you are SKEERD to open up your B-King just admit it its OK, because i promise ya the B-King is alot different at 180 than the busa is, so you should probably stick with your 1/4 mile runs, and lay off the B-King against Busa stuff because they are both great bikes.

I would love to have a Bking into the 180s, I bet it's awesome, and I would think it would seem faster. I'll find out if I ever get to ridr one.:laugh:

I couldn't care less either way, but I will say the B-King is easily one of the most ridiculous-looking bikes I've ever seen. I laugh everytime I see one.

I raced a guy a gleason back in the summer on a bking, I dusted his A$$ and i aint that good. that being said I like the bking, Ive got an app. to test ride one monday in jackson. I think it looks like a wasp, very cool bike. Up right riding position and busa power, thats what Im talking about. Now if i can talk the ole lady into it:whistle:

everyone should just stop replying to this due. He is obviously just trying to piss everyone off...not worth our time we are the best of the best here...

The b-king may well be quicker in the 1/4. Like the Shorts 360, it's so ugly it scares air molecules out of it's way. :laugh:

50178.jpg

Another take on this would be...he is a very good person who knows his bike very well...he knows that his B King has an inferiority complex about its looks. He is just trying to post up some stuff to soothe her feelings. Because the Hayabusa is the acknowledged King of Handsomeness...studliness...and just shizzle hot sexy...so, don't blame him for sticking up for his bike..he is just trying to perk up his ugly duckling's poor self image..2hip

Look, my dad can beat up your dad any day..... if he ever comes back from getting milk... (he left like 3 years ago)....

So let me alone...... btw... anyone seen my mom?

That's just a fairytale that parents tell their ugly kid to help him/her sleep at night.

B-King ('08) 3/08 9.84 @ 140.4
Hayabusa ('08) 4/08 9.68 @ 148.3

Oh here are the comparisson numbers done by the same guys, at the same track with the same riders... only 2/10th difference and a paltry 8 mph :)

I thought the B-king was closer than that.. pretty big spread.. must be the extra 50lbs of blubber on that thing...

:laugh:

everyone should just stop replying to this due. He is obviously just trying to piss everyone off...not worth our time we are the best of the best here...

OMG the first thread I read today is this dude pissing everyone off again. I can't help but to laugh my ass off!! :rofl::rofl:

Look, my dad can beat up your dad any day..... if he ever comes back from getting milk... (he left like 3 years ago)....

So let me alone...... btw... anyone seen my mom?

The authorities are still looking. :rofl:

Back