Comparason Question...

owens231

Registered
Well as we know... the hayabusa is the fastest production motorbike...
But...

Whats faster as in 0-100mph... dont worry about top speed

A hayabusa 1300
A b-king 1340
Or A
Gsxr 1000

I always thought it was the hayabusa but i have been told wrong by many people, the b-king i had was a track bike and was made lighter and lowered so really i cant compare the hayabusa i own to the track bike...

I have looked on google, all say the gsxr 1000 is faster or the same as... but with less bhp and 300cc less, i would say the hayabusa was even tho its a tiny bit heavyer...

:)

Thanks

I have looked on google, all say the gsxr 1000 is faster or the same as... but with less bhp and 300cc less, i would say the hayabusa was even tho its a tiny bit heavyer...

:)

Thanks

Your busa is not just a tiny bit heavier, it's more like 20% heavier. Your busa is heavier than a 1K by a hundred pounds.

Both are blazing fast. Not enough difference to get excited about!

all three are close enough that its gonna be all about the rider. busa has more weight than the 1000 but enough more torque to make up for it, bk's heavier than both and a little less power than busa so on paper should be the slowest accelerating. On the other hand, the 1000 is geared for more accleration with less top end so that should outweigh the extra torque of the busa and bk. I could go on all day but in the end...its all about the rider.....a good rider on a 600 will outrun a newbie on any of those three to 100mph.

Back