Who really cares.

That looks like the Photoshop work of frog... you of all people know Busa don't turn.... they drift.

Smarty pants! Hey, where the heck is Lebanon, I bet there are some amazing roads around you!

Smarty pants! Hey, where the heck is Lebanon, I bet there are some amazing roads around you!

About 85 miles south of Portland. Nice roads but limited time. 101 along the beach. Or anywhere in eastern Oregon are my favorites

Anyone who says " I bought the hayabusa because its a great all around bike, that power when I need it" is LYING!! most owners are men and you know we stop maturing at about 18 years old.

I bought the hayabusa because ... its BAD ASS. the attention this bike gets, I fell like signing autographs when I'm out. I love people saying "how fast have you had it?" When you tell a non rider you have a zx-14, 1000rr,1198.. you have a what???. You tell them you have a HAYABUSA. Their jaw drops and "you got a mother f-ing hayabooza" " my cousin has one and he did 230mph" blah,blah,blah

Hayabusa is a legend and that's why I got mine. I dint care if they don't handle, not the fastest, only a posser bike.

Oh My Goodness,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, When you go riding with three of your buddies on Gixxers and one passes you going into a corner, the second one passes you in mid-corner and the third one passes you on the corner exit do you yell out "Hey, hold up guys let me autograph a photo of me dragging my knee for you"! Hey -HEY,,,,,,,,,,,, I have chorme wheels! :laugh:

Oh My Goodness,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, When you go riding with three of your buddies on Gixxers and one passes you going into a corner, the second one passes you in mid-corner and the third one passes you on the corner exit do you yell out "Hey, hold up guys let me autograph a photo of me dragging my knee for you"! Hey -HEY,,,,,,,,,,,, I have chorme wheels! :laugh:

Track??? How could I be there AND posing at bike night. Plus my wheels are red. :laugh:

I bought a Hayabusa because it's a great all around bike.
Yo Raydog.....Simple explanation and so true...
Yea she's abit heavy....it's no liter bike.....but if you can learn what it can do....you will be all SMILES.Here are a few examples of what she can do...It's a great scoot for us old guy's hehehehe

shooting 2011 079.jpg

BusaStampede 2011 010.jpg

IMGP5540.jpg

SDC10755.jpg

I'm crushed my bike is no longer king of the road. Haven't ridden it since the new Kawi came out, just too embarrassed. I feel like giving the pos away.

I'm crushed my bike is no longer king of the road. Haven't ridden it since the new Kawi came out, just too embarrassed. I feel like giving the pos away.

It's a long way to south Florida for me but I'll fly down and ride it back if you're serious about giving that POS away.

the more things change the more they remain the same..

if i were serving my pride?..yes..it would bother me...if i were serving my ego?..yes...it would bother me...but if i'm serving my inner spirit and higher power?..nope...no bother..90+% of the riders out there cant ride a stock 600 to it's full potential...but to me?..sportbike riding is like maybe 30% bike...70% rider..maybe more..and my 2003 GenI busa is far and away plenty of bike for the streets and will be for quite some time.

Now drag racing/racers?...that's a different story...and once a launching technic is established?..it's lay down, tuck and twist the throttle in a straight line abusing your machine to the max 1/4 mile at a time..and there?..it's about 90% bike and 10% rider..which is pretty much why..

I choose not to be a drag racer.

Hells Bells, I can't use the HP I have. Coming off the corners the fat chick either spins the tire or lifts the front. More HP would only make the beast harder to manage. I'd much prefer an upgrade in suspension vs increased HP! :beerchug:

^^
Spot on! When I hit the rev limiter or am WOT every few seconds and STILL wanting more, I'll worry about more power. As it stands, I rarely need anything above 1st gear. :laugh: I have NEVER remotely approached utilizing the full power of the Hayabusa and probably never will, but I love the head room that all that power provides as well as the looks and the sound of the bike and I do hope to hit the drag strip someday and even use the Hayabusa for track days. Even then, it's unlikely that I'd be able to fully utilize all that power.

I considered the ZX and the Hayabusa equally. The Busa won out on looks. If I had the resources, I'd get the ZX for one reason...ergonomically it seems to be a better/more comfy fit for me.

The way I see it, it's kinda like football. I love the game and I have a favorite team (RAIDERS!), but I pretty much have respect and admiration for ANY team or player that has managed to play the game above the high school level because EVEN the "worst" team is composed of folks that love the game and that have put EVERYTHING into the sport.

Motorcycling is the same way. At a certain level, and Suzuki and Kawi are there, you've kicked A$$ even if you come in last. I can't think of a better example than the "battle" between the ZX and the Hayabusa.

Props to Kawi and I STILL like the Busa's looks better! :)

Keep in mind, The Suzuki Hayabusa is the fastest production motorcycle. We claimed that in 1999 and it cant be beaten due to the 300KPH / 186MPH speed restriction.
Yes, I do use the full power of my 09 Busa on a regular bases, WOT to redline up to 5th gear. :laugh:

I wouldn't care. The Kawasaki may be faster but it is still as ugly as Chelsea Clinton. And I wouldn't want to ride either of them.

:laugh: A pictures worth a thousand words Doyle!
I work with a guy who`s got a ZX14 and I`d run him in a heartbeat...don`t think hes got the kahonies or skill to take me:laugh:

Ok,ok..so maybe he`s a little wiser than me:lol:

I bought a Busa because it fit me. Then over a 5-6 year time I grew tired of the typical long reach to the grips and little leg room that's the norm on most Suzi's. The Kawi, if i bought one would be for more comfort and they sound great. If not better than a Busa. Plus I've never owned a 14 and wouldn't mind a change.

Back