Is This For Real ? Stock Kawasaki Hits 249 Mph ?

TZ750d

Registered
Watch in Terror As a Bone-Stock Kawasaki Motorcycle Hits 249 MPH on Public Roads

Watch in Terror As a Bone-Stock Kawasaki Motorcycle Hits 249 MPH on Public ...
On a closed highway, motorcycle racer Kenan Sofuoğlu took a 300-horsepower Kawasaki H2R from zero to 249 mph i...

WOW !!!!!!!
Pretty impressive all around !
I am not sure how reliable
that speed is, but the whole film
in VERY impressive.
IF I was to find fault:
1) The timing in on board, which today
is probably pretty accurate IF it is GPS based.
IF it is wheel-speed based on the rear wheel,
than with the usual and expectable 5-10% wheel spin, the 400 KPH would be substantially reduced.
2) We don't know the length of the run (yet)
although that could be calculated from the video.
3) The run travels from one bridge-suspension arch past the other. Suspension bridges have their high point near the middle of the span. That means the last (fast) half of the run is DOWNHILL. Is that fair.
4) STILL: Impressive for a factory-issued, over-the-counter bike, and FASTER than any recorded speed for ANY MotoGP bike, EVER !
Cheers, Scott

My 2015 zx14 speedometer is exactly same as my gps. Every other bile I've ever owned was already 8 percent off.

The bike wasn't stock. It was tweaked a little bit. So I'm assuming some gearing changes.

18 / 44 170 MPH @ 13K RPMs , not 100% sure on this one. That bike is anything but factory

I saw an h2 at a dealer a few weeks ago and believe me it is a beautiful piece of work form wheel to wheel but i keep going back to the $26000 price tag. No doubt they have accomplished something great with the supercharger and electronics but at the end of the day you can get a brand new 13k busa and spend say 8k on an rcc stage 1 turbo with all the extras and make more hp and torque and still have 5k in your pocket.

I saw an h2 at a dealer a few weeks ago and believe me it is a beautiful piece of work form wheel to wheel but i keep going back to the $26000 price tag. No doubt they have accomplished something great with the supercharger and electronics but at the end of the day you can get a brand new 13k busa and spend say 8k on an rcc stage 1 turbo with all the extras and make more hp and torque and still have 5k in your pocket.
Sure but will it do 250 mph I would think it should :thumbsup:

true the h2r is 52k now i believe and is not street legal meaning headlights etc. i did read someplace that the h2 bikes were selling so fast that kawasaki decided to build more to take care of the back orders. which probably accounts for why the bike went up in price by $1000 in one single year.

Or you could buy a top condition low mile Gen 1 and do the same upgrades mentioned and have 10 K left to play with.

When is she getting a turbo installed ~ PirateDiverJeff will still race you . . .

DM_97426.jpg

Back