Think you know what fast is?

That's the way Mike , going to be a real 'Battle Royale' among all you humongous HP streetbike builders and riders !!
Mate , this is exciting times we are witnessing , for street based motorcycles power and speed have never been more seriously radical .:race:
Nicely put Toad, but a couple of questions came to my mind as I read your post,
1) how does anyone with a bike with this much power and speed keep out of trouble with Police?
2) how does anyone with that much power and speed stay alive??

f______ fast... to be honest... the bike had ONE dyno run with big boost... BUT a big boost leak was discovered right off the plenum(frank didn't build this motor)... AND the tach signal was lost on this run.... when it returned to the dyno... I lonely had it run on pump gas.... still made 550 on the aborted run... when it goes back to PH... I think ill have him run it out without the leak... should make 650... that's what they say... View attachment 1585427
Dam Ali123 have been reading the posts 4 a few weeks now but did not realize you were this deep in the game. Respect to you and Over200 for chasing your dream.

Dam Ali123 have been reading the posts 4 a few weeks now but did not realize you were this deep in the game. Respect to you and Over200 for chasing your dream.
over200 gets FULL CREDIT... so does rocketman… I snuck in the back door of the party while nobody was looking.(it was built when I bought it).

I should not have a turbo, or supercharger, I have very little self control.

Same.. I can't control myself sometimes in my twin turbo'd car.. let alone a motorcycle. I see that TINY space in between cars and I'm just fighting with myself whether or not I pass these cars up going 120+ MPH or just fall back and wait for an opening to weave out of traffic.. lol

EDIT: And when I decide to make that pass.. I WOT the busa just so I can hear the akrapovic exhaust.

Same.. I can't control myself sometimes in my twin turbo'd car.. let alone a motorcycle. I see that TINY space in between cars and I'm just fighting with myself whether or not I pass these cars up going 120+ MPH or just fall back and wait for an opening to weave out of traffic.. lol

EDIT: And when I decide to make that pass.. I WOT the busa just so I can hear the akrapovic exhaust.
I believe I still have the Baffle Insert for that exhaust....

Sometimes I look at Youtube and see the videos of the top 5 or 10 fastest production bikes...those videos are so flawed it is not worth watching them.

One of them said the Hayabusa has a top speed of 330kms/hr....I have never seen anything about a stock Hayabusa achieving that speed.

My bike is plenty fast enough for me that's for certain.

I actually like the larger display.. I run the aimsport strada and wouldn’t mind that one instead. The whole package is just straight up Badass.

It went 271.8 and that pic is at speed through the traps... this bike is so sick. This is only it’s 2nd outing and they have only begun to scratch the surface. It’s actually a road street legal bike that is not just built for the track.

My good friend Tom is friends with this guy and says it has a lot of custom stuff including a huge tire out back with custom arm.. etc.. Where are the mirrors on this street bike?

Michael.. a 1507 that u think will run on the street.... ???? I think ure gonna be surprised how radical that would be...… no way on the street... I suggest u see a STOCK displacement 600 plus hp turbo bike just idle, and run up through gears.... pretty loud at 2am..... I gotta let mine just idle and PUSH it down the street while I make my my away from civilization... and I CONSTANTLY get pulled over. then when I get pulled over it turns into a 45 minute conversation about who I know... when I bought the bike... why I did such a crazy thing.... is it LEGAL? where is my exhaust????
Mine is quiet and makes just under 6. You must have no exhaust?

Back