Think you know what fast is?

Look man, it's 270 ok? that's all that matters and no point splitting hairs over some silly little difference between Kmh amd mph, the point is . . .
GEN 1 is the greatest !!
Lol, Thats right screw the lil, details.[/QUOTE]
lol... that's right... and that's a stage 1 "on3performance" turbo system on it.... stock bottom end.

lol.. great scene.... I know I WANT him on that wall and 10000 more like him.
Hi. The 1507 was from a word champ motor builder who has been 222+ in the 1/4. If I had a lot of $ I would build a full billet motor cases block head 1650cc with an alky nitro mix. These motors and the 1507 would be race only motors. I would also build everthing i could out out of {am162 metal matrix albemet}This was banned in F1 because it was to much $.

i

Hi. The 1507 was from a word champ motor builder who has been 222+ in the 1/4. If I had a lot of $ I would build a full billet motor cases block head 1650cc with an alky nitro mix. These motors and the 1507 would be race only motors. I would also build everthing i could out out of {am162 metal matrix albemet}This was banned in F1 because it was to much $.

i
im just double checking here Michael.... cause u said u wanted to ride it on the street... these bikes get radical... very radical, espescially late at night.... they WILL NOT be quiet./// during the day its not tooooo bad.... espescially in NY with allllll the noise... but at night its quite a sight.

Thinking Mike knows what he's in for , he was racing before some of us had even hatched , before you was even a swimmer in your old mans baby batter !! He's hanging with DME for one thing , and they are running killer power and around quickest et out there . If he says the bike will have a streetable motor , whatever the cc , I for one believe him .

Thinking Mike knows what he's in for , he was racing before some of us had even hatched , before you was even a swimmer in your old mans baby batter !! He's hanging with DME for one thing , and they are running killer power and around quickest et out there . If he says the bike will have a streetable motor , whatever the cc , I for one believe him .
toad... ok... I sometimes think Michael is learning these big turbo bikes as he goes... as he will tell u himself... dme is not building the motor... Michael is.... so he could build whatever he wanted... I believe DME will build a person TINK TINK or something real real close for 100000.... I know what im talkin about here toad, i ride one of these things everyday... if I didn't give a poop.. I would have said go 1570 and use it for touring the US...

I just want him to have the best possible motor setup , with the lightest chassis , which is exactly his intention . I would sincerely like his machine to kick ass in LSR and interchange to run some serious 1/4 mile numbers , and be able to ride home if the trailer broke down !! I know he can produce this machine , he will get it done . I and others are watching his progress . I am sure your advice is with honest good intentions , and no doubt he is onto it .

I just want him to have the best possible motor setup , with the lightest chassis , which is exactly his intention . I would sincerely like his machine to kick ass in LSR and interchange to run some serious 1/4 mile numbers , and be able to ride home if the trailer broke down !! I know he can produce this machine , he will get it done . I and others are watching his progress . I am sure your advice is with honest good intentions , and no doubt he is onto it .
the trickery is in the turbo setup..... and michael is looking for magic... anytime u run a huge turbo u give up something down low... anytime u go big bore u have "other" issues.... in all honesty... this may be sacrilige…. but I might honestly look at efr turbos.... they got some nice nice stuff..... Michael... u can run any turbo u want... I believe Richard will build ure kit around the turbo

1537256891870.png

Hi. There is a video of Big CCs bike making 934 RW HP. that is about 1075 to 1120 HP at the crank. I think it was a 1570 cc. It busted the strap on the dyno so there was more in it I think. I do not have that kind of R+D money. And the speed hump on the leathers did not help him. See windtunel tests. or ask Vanson Leathers. At 1340cc my top HP will be 625 to 700. Maybe. The motor combo is still up in the air maybe a 1507? But I want to keep the motor together. If I could I would build a full motor and run nitro with a DAS blower.

Actually this isn’t the 948 HP drag bike that broke the straps, this is his 1000 bhp road bike with a 240 rear tire setup. Lol

It is very cool , but lets be real about Streetable . I don't give a rats ass who you are or how much $$$$$$$ you have invested . That bike is not going across country without something failing , needing a tune change , not working like intended . You simply can't hop on and ride it through the desert , and then up into the Mountains . ( death valley below sea level to Pikes Peak 14,110 feet ) Or pack just a tire plug kit to travel .
Ofcourse someone is going to chime in , and say blank blank blank . Where is that level of power even fun on the street without worry ?
Carry on now with the new definition of streetable ;)

Actually this isn’t the 948 HP drag bike that broke the straps, this is his 1000 bhp road bike with a 240 rear tire setup. Lol
I got to say .... I bloody like it a lot , and if I was rich and able , I'd have one like he's having in my garage . Don't know if I got the guts or desire to open up the taps on one of these killer hp Busa , but I am certainly glad there are people willing to invest such $ , time and expertise into making their Busa into one of the very fastest motorcycles on the planet !!

I got to say .... I bloody like it a lot , and if I was rich and able , I'd have one like he's having in my garage . Don't know if I got the guts or desire to open up the taps on one of these killer hp Busa , but I am certainly glad there are people willing to invest such $ , time and expertise into making their Busa into one of the very fastest motorcycles on the planet !!
I agree

It is very cool , but lets be real about Streetable . I don't give a rats ass who you are or how much $$$$$$$ you have invested . That bike is not going across country without something failing , needing a tune change , not working like intended . You simply can't hop on and ride it through the desert , and then up into the Mountains . ( death valley below sea level to Pikes Peak 14,110 feet ) Or pack just a tire plug kit to travel .
Ofcourse someone is going to chime in , and say blank blank blank . Where is that level of power even fun on the street without worry ?

The words power and fun don't include worry.
How fast do you want to go, and how quickly?
As fast and as quickly as possible!
If I could afford the bike, I could care less if and when it broke down, as I would enjoy every second of it.
180whp is wonderful. 5 times that can only be 5 times better.

that's the thing though.... with a boost controller... it become a 260 hp bike using only 7 lbs of boost (as long as its stock displacement)...… but ure right though.... if I was to travel a long long way.... I would leave it turned waaaaay down.... and in this particular case... if its a 1570.... u aint going very far before it gets hot..... my guess anyway.... just a 1570 N/A is a chore to keep on the road...….

Back