good job Michelle!!
smile.gif

want a picture of my dog?

just kidding
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141795346 -->

smile.gif

That is the coolest thing I have seen in quite some time. That is truly very special!!!

Kodiac's been around my office for a long time...it's no paint job by me...it's just something I like doing with pics of my kids with some fancy software I have on my computer...makes 'em look like watercolor paintings, impressionists, whatever you like.  
Kodiac was a handsome boy...
That is very nice of you Michelle.

What software did you use. I'm impressed!

Wow!!  I'm getting glassy eyed just reading this.

So much for voting for RSD as coolest board member, gotta go change my vote!!!  LOL!!!!!
laugh.gif
 Good strategy VA, dont let the Dems recruit you in '08
biggrin.gif
Just kidding, you are the best
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|FL Knifemaker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141827380 -->

biggrin.gif

You guys are all too funny!

Hey, anyone has a pic they'd like me to play with, send it along...

The software is called "Microsoft Picture It! 2001"...it's old by today's standards, but I still do some cool stuff with it...pics of kids not looking at the camera directly turn out great...it's got to be the right pic to do it justice...

I'll see if I can dig out the ones of my kids...
smile.gif

David and Sammy's girl, Maddy...
biggrin.gif

I printed this off for our neighbor, stuck it in a nice frame...voila!  ART!  
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "stoopid"|1141911740 -->

Maddy_painting.jpg

Some other features...frayed edges, looks like it was on parchment paper or something...
smile.gif

This is my Sammy...so long ago
sad.gif

Sam.jpg

I use a tool for paintshop pro VA, it's a plugin called virtual painter.
look into that if you still do the photo effects. very cool I like the colored pencil effect.

That picture is soooo coooool. I'm envious... and saddened by your loss.

We have owned 4 Mals, presently we have two; a black and white female and a sable and white Mal/wolf mix. I rescued both from shelters. My male, Mika, was less than 12 hours from being put to sleep when I found out about him. I drove 300 miles to save him and he has turned out to be the best dog I have ever owned. Well, he probably thinks he owns me!

Beautiful image RSD. A word of caution, if that is an oil or acrylic painting on canvas, you absolutley do not want any type of glass or plastic over it. That will in time destroy it.

If on the other hand, it is paper, ie. watercolor type, a non glare glass is fine. If not sure, any frame shop can tell you.

Larry

RSD, disregard the above, I failed to read Michelle's post explaining not a painting. Any non glare glass kept out of direct sunlight should do fine. Very nice.

<!--EDIT|whiskerygoofy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141945258 -->

Back