Just when you think you know sum 1

Awsome, I see another pic of him on the wall. I'm a sucker for my mutt also.

Very sweet of you VBee. You are loved here Unka Rubbah.
I'm fuggin drained Gunny.  Every damb day something cool shows up in the mail.

McMustang WOW'd me the other day.

Now this.

I think it's a conspiracy...you know...to keep me <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>speachless</span>.
Conspiracy is right, that way you can't talk so there will be no more threats of leaving the board.
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

VA is the shizz nizzle, no questions about it. All of you are great in my eyes.

tounge.gif

What can I say, thats my girl, Chelle, doing what she does best. Also, nice photo, Rub and you might want to replace the glass with a matt glass or plastic finish to cut down on the glare. We had to redo all of our displayed photos in the house because the sunlight coming in through the windows would make it very difficult for guest to view.

I know you hate the recognition Michelle, but you truly deserve all of those comments. Classy move.

What can I say, thats my girl, Chelle, doing what she does best. Also, nice photo, Rub and you might want to replace the glass with a matt glass or plastic finish to cut down on the glare. We had to redo all of our displayed photos in the house because the sunlight coming in through the windows would make it very difficult for guest to view.

Thanks Ridym.... never heard o that. good advice.

What do you say to a guy who's right all the time?

.....thanks.

rubbersidedown
THE ORIGINAL SITE BASTID

Group: Super Duper Administrator
Avg posts/day:6.55

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (Rhythm @ Mar. 06 2006,19:35)

Thanks Ridym.... never heard o that. good advice.

What do you say to a guy who's right all the time?

.....thanks. [/QUOTE]

wink.gif
Try tell'n my wife that !

Great pic.... Vabs, that is a truely touching gesture. It is hard sometimes to describe the things that go on here on the board. Some people tell me that it is just the internet.... but this site is so much more than just a bunch of people on a bulletin board.

Woo Hoo!!! You got it!!! I did it BEFORE your accident Andy...then it sat here waiting for a frame...then you had your accident, then I went out for back surgery...I swear, excuse after excuse...and who would have thought that a week after finally mailing it out, I'd be losing my own pup
sad.gif

Kodiac's been around my office for a long time...it's no paint job by me...it's just something I like doing with pics of my kids with some fancy software I have on my computer...makes 'em look like watercolor paintings, impressionists, whatever you like. So, NO THINKING I PAINTED THAT MYSELF GUYS...goodness knows we don't need any more questions about photos around here
laugh.gif

Just glad you got it Andy...and I'm so sorry it took SOOOOOO long
sad.gif

Kodiac was a handsome boy...

sad.gif

Back