Dont know why....

well, if Andy wore it... lets just say, the brothers would'nt be together anymore...
laugh.gif

I spilled the beans Ben.
Hey Rub, that's my house number you listed, my shop/cell # is 540-910-0911. I'm moving my shop right now to a new location in Waynesboro so my showroom will be down for a bit. I can still sell parts, except i have no showroom , for now i'm sellin outta my house.

I saw this shirt once that had the West Coast Choopers logo on it but intead of the company name in the cross, it said Fug Choppers. I would love to find someone that had this shirt for sale in XXL. I would buy 3 of em.

Great looking stuff ... can't say enough about the board members cool factor!

fantastic shirts always looking for something original...here is some ideas....shirt with BUG ASSASIN theme or how bout "my teacher always told me i would be a knuckle dragger....well i ended up a knee dragger!!!" ok i am all originaled out

I spilled the beans Ben.
Hey Rub, that's my house number you listed, my shop/cell # is 540-910-0911. I'm moving my shop right now to a new location in Waynesboro so my showroom will be down for a bit. I can still sell parts, except i have no showroom , for now i'm sellin outta my house.
# changed....
egitarre77.gif
you guys rock.

I really like that first one, especially given that my office is located at the H-D Dealership.

Back