Thief Dies riding Stolen Busa

So the guy deserved to die because he stole a bike?  And the woman pulled out in front of him.  Why is that okay?

Witnesses said he was speeding.  Okay, some of the witnesses at Jeff's(sig line) wreck said he was speeding too.  Accident investigation showed that he was traveling at the posted speed limit.  Guy turned left in front of him.  Now there is a little boy with no father.  Point being, witnesses dont always give accurate details of accidents.
I doubt any one is "celebrating" anyones death...

But I think there is certain justice to some squid stealing someone else's property only to have it bite back..

The lady likely turned left without seeing him (#1 cause for fatal bike wrecks) and was at fault..

but as a long term street survivor, I have learned to expect that from every car that could possibly do it.. (countless near misses)

A single moment of inattention on a bike riders part can be tragic....
Nobobdy celebrating? Didnt you read some of the posts above?

And for the record, in Jeff's accident, it happened fast enough that he had no time to react.

Sorry for your friend, but I too have lost a good number of friends over the years to bikes, racing, flying etc...

I think that they were doing what they wanted when they died however.. Most any guy that has ridden, raced or flown can recite a list of downed comrades.

Every single one of their crashes was avoidable... they could have been sitting at home watching TV instead.

Celebrate their life, not their passing...

I still think the feelings above are more of "karma come to get you" than anything else... (this group is not that mean hearted)

Not to play Devil's Advocate, but who for sure knows he was the bike thief? He could have been tricked into buying a stolen bike.

Either way, loss of life is sad.

Im not happy that someone had to die for there stupidty but justice was served

Hate to see anyone die regardless of what they do (at least until the judicial system kicks in). Would have rather seen him caught and put on trial.

So the guy deserved to die because he stole a bike? And the woman pulled out in front of him. Why is that okay?

Witnesses said he was speeding. Okay, some of the witnesses at Jeff's(sig line) wreck said he was speeding too. Accident investigation showed that he was traveling at the posted speed limit. Guy turned left in front of him. Now there is a little boy with no father. Point being, witnesses dont always give accurate details of accidents.
He was a thief, correct? Let'em hang. would have been better if it was on purpose so that others may learn. No, he was just stupid. Didn't want to play by the rules. He'd wrecked his kid's life LONG before dieing on a bike, with other rebelious decisions
Doesn't really fit your screen name now does it?
dunno.gif
yer right, let me reconsider.... yup. Let'em hang. Maybe if we had tougher policy in dealing with criminals there would be less crime. Nothing else seems to be workign, thanks to lawyers, so let's try it with real penalties
smile.gif
I'm talking bout life choice criminals, not accident victims

I do hate to see someone die for stealing a bike but rape, murder, child molestation, and a few other crimes but theft should get a crushed hand or foot for ea. occurance till they CANT steal anymore
deadhorse.gif

LITTLE ROCK "â€￾ A man driving a stolen motorcycle died late Monday afternoon after he crashed into a car on Asher Avenue in Little Rock, police said.

The car's driver, Pamela Landry, 32, of Little Rock told police she had been heading north on Madison Street and was trying to turn left onto Asher about 4:24 p.m., when the motorcycle struck her car.

The motorcycle had pulled out of the Downen Oil gas station at 4912 Asher, about a block to the west, and was heading east when it struck Landry's car.

Witnesses told police the motorcycle was traveling fast. One witness said its tires "barked"￾ as it accelerated, according to an accident report.

The motorcycle's driver, Eddie Brown Jr., 37, of Little Rock was taken to UAMS Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead at 5:08 p.m.

According to the accident report, Brown's driver's license, which did not authorize him to ride motorcycles, had been suspended for unpaid traffic fines.

The motorcycle - a 2008 Suzuki GSX - was among several vehicles discovered missing Friday morning from the White River Power Sports dealership in Stuttgart, Stuttgart police Lt. Mark Duke said. The other vehicles were another motorcycle and 10 recreational all-terrain vehicles, Duke said.

The theft is under investigation, Duke said.
thumb_up.gif

Guys
winkold.gif
, come on, someone getting killed, even if he did steal a bike, is sad
sad.gif
. The bike can be replaced, and as we all know, they'll be replaced (the Bike that is) in a couple of years anyway. My opinion
hello.gif
, if someone steals my bike, I just hope he doesn't hurt himself or someone else. Trash the bike, BIG DEAL, I can replace that with a newer AND better one sooner than I would have. BUT, you only Die
ghostface.gif
 ONCE
jump9.gif

Guys
winkold.gif
, come on, someone getting killed, even if he did steal a bike, is sad
sad.gif
. The bike can be replaced, and as we all know, they'll be replaced (the Bike that is) in a couple of years anyway. My opinion
hello.gif
, if someone steals my bike, I just hope he doesn't hurt himself or someone else. Trash the bike, BIG DEAL, I can replace that with a newer AND better one sooner than I would have. BUT, you only Die
ghostface.gif
 ONCE
jump9.gif
Your a little better man than I. If someone stole my baby I would hope they gently park it to get gas and get hit by a car going in to pay for it.
firedevil.gif
NOT DIE! But LEG DECAPATAION WOULD SUFFICE
thumb_up.gif

Hopefully the idiot didn't have a wife and kids and was a real POS. If so good riddance.

didnt that happen to somebody on here went on vaca when he came home left his busa in the trailer overnight to find it gone in the morning cops found the bike wrecked and the driver dead thought it was last summer maybe after one of the meet and greet deals

Not sure what this says about me, but I have had a few things stollen from me over the years (house broken into once, garage twice, boat stollen, never lost a motorcycle, have moved away and no problems since) and the first thing that came to my mind was that thankfully there is one less person out there willing to steal someone's property.
Looking back at it, doesn't sound very nice, but it was honestly the first thing that came to mind.
I'm going
corner2.png

Back