Thief Dies riding Stolen Busa

MPH 200

Donating Member
Registered
LITTLE ROCK "â€￾ A man driving a stolen motorcycle died late Monday afternoon after he crashed into a car on Asher Avenue in Little Rock, police said.

The car's driver, Pamela Landry, 32, of Little Rock told police she had been heading north on Madison Street and was trying to turn left onto Asher about 4:24 p.m., when the motorcycle struck her car.

The motorcycle had pulled out of the Downen Oil gas station at 4912 Asher, about a block to the west, and was heading east when it struck Landry's car.

Witnesses told police the motorcycle was traveling fast. One witness said its tires "barked"￾ as it accelerated, according to an accident report.

The motorcycle's driver, Eddie Brown Jr., 37, of Little Rock was taken to UAMS Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead at 5:08 p.m.

According to the accident report, Brown's driver's license, which did not authorize him to ride motorcycles, had been suspended for unpaid traffic fines.

The motorcycle - a 2008 Suzuki GSX - was among several vehicles discovered missing Friday morning from the White River Power Sports dealership in Stuttgart, Stuttgart police Lt. Mark Duke said. The other vehicles were another motorcycle and 10 recreational all-terrain vehicles, Duke said.

The theft is under investigation, Duke said.

Too bad the bike was torn-up.

They must have had a big truck and a lot of time to get 2 motorcycles and 10 ATV's.

Dang, real misfortune... feel really bad for the bike..

Wonder if it was his first sport bike..

Sad part is the riders survivers will probably SUE the poor lady driving the car. Always seems to happen that way!

Tires barked as it accellerated? Just as tufbusa told us!!
bowdown.gif

I hope im not the only one smiling... im sad about the lady's car he hit, and the bike being smashed. smiling about the rest.

I don't know, one of the dealerships around here has tons of stock out back in crates and some even outside the gates. I cased it once while getting maintenance done thinking how easy it would be to make off with some of those crates...For the record I would never do it though.

What is our lives coming to when we feel good about death?

But somehow, this story brings a warm fuzzy feeling over me. Something like the warm soft lips of my prom date!

So the guy deserved to die because he stole a bike? And the woman pulled out in front of him. Why is that okay?

Witnesses said he was speeding. Okay, some of the witnesses at Jeff's(sig line) wreck said he was speeding too. Accident investigation showed that he was traveling at the posted speed limit. Guy turned left in front of him. Now there is a little boy with no father. Point being, witnesses dont always give accurate details of accidents.

So the guy deserved to die because he stole a bike? And the woman pulled out in front of him. Why is that okay?

Witnesses said he was speeding. Okay, some of the witnesses at Jeff's(sig line) wreck said he was speeding too. Accident investigation showed that he was traveling at the posted speed limit. Guy turned left in front of him. Now there is a little boy with no father. Point being, witnesses dont always give accurate details of accidents.
He was a thief, correct? Let'em hang. would have been better if it was on purpose so that others may learn. No, he was just stupid. Didn't want to play by the rules. He'd wrecked his kid's life LONG before dieing on a bike, with other rebelious decisions

I doubt any one is "celebrating" anyones death...

But I think there is certain justice to some squid stealing someone else's property only to have it bite back..

The lady likely turned left without seeing him (#1 cause for fatal bike wrecks) and was at fault..

but as a long term street survivor, I have learned to expect that from every car that could possibly do it.. (countless near misses)

A single moment of inattention on a bike riders part can be tragic....

So the guy deserved to die because he stole a bike?  And the woman pulled out in front of him.  Why is that okay?

Witnesses said he was speeding.  Okay, some of the witnesses at Jeff's(sig line) wreck said he was speeding too.  Accident investigation showed that he was traveling at the posted speed limit.  Guy turned left in front of him.  Now there is a little boy with no father.  Point being, witnesses dont always give accurate details of accidents.
He was a thief, correct?  Let'em hang.  would have been better if it was on purpose so that others may learn.  No, he was just stupid.  Didn't want to play by the rules.  He'd wrecked his kid's life LONG before dieing on a bike, with other rebelious decisions
Doesn't really fit your screen name now does it?
dunno.gif

Back