Stolen Busa

Qdog4

Registered
Hello Guys,

Need some help, my Gen 2003 (Dark /Light Grey) Busa was stolen today (3/21/19). I live in Austin TX and can't believe that someone stole my baby...I'm originally from Chicago and would expect that there, but wowwwwww in Austin Tx really ??? I know I probably won't see it again but if anyone in the nearby Tx cities like San Antonio, Dallas or Houston could keep a lookout for it as well as Austin I would deeply appreciate it. The sad thing is that I don't have much and that was the only thing I owned that was truly mine.... I posted some pictures here, so if anyone happens to run across it please reach out to me. Thanks everyone and I guess I must move on :(

20180702_151004.jpg

20180702_151019.jpg

Sorry to hear it. Had it happen to me. Agree about not expecting it in Austin, but I guess nowhere is immune.

Hello Guys,

Need some help, my Gen 2003 (Dark /Light Grey) Busa was stolen today (3/21/19). I live in Austin TX and can't believe that someone stole my baby...I'm originally from Chicago and would expect that there, but wowwwwww in Austin Tx really ??? I know I probably won't see it again but if anyone in the nearby Tx cities like San Antonio, Dallas or Houston could keep a lookout for it as well as Austin I would deeply appreciate it. The sad thing is that I don't have much and that was the only thing I owned that was truly mine.... I posted some pictures here, so if anyone happens to run across it please reach out to me. Thanks everyone and I guess I must move on :(

View attachment 1596396

View attachment 1596397

Your post broke my heart just reading it (that you dont own much and that that baby was yours). I really hope she turns up again! Fingers crossed. All the best man!

The worst thing is that the bike was chained to a tree, and had a wheel lock on the back tire. So they had to be watching me and when I got home and went to sleep, cut the lock and had help lifting the bike onto a truck because it wouldn't roll with the wheel lock on it.

The worst thing is that the bike was chained to a tree, and had a wheel lock on the back tire. So they had to be watching me and when I got home and went to sleep, cut the lock and had help lifting the bike onto a truck because it wouldn't roll with the wheel lock on it.
....and that's a scary thought right there....when you get another Busa put an alarm on it, at least with it going off it will give you a point of aim.

Your post broke my heart just reading it (that you dont own much and that that baby was yours). I really hope she turns up again! Fingers crossed. All the best man!

It also broke my heart just reading this because my bike is all I have myself, I would die if this happened... I hope that bike turns up somewhere in good health man, I've had nightmares like this.... also I do not have a garage atm... :'(

Hello Guys,

View attachment 1596396

View attachment 1596397
Oh man I am so so sorry to hear that. I think like you many of us here have our bikes that we devote love and time and attention and money into.
My bike was also stolen 2 years ago and it was by my old boss who thought just because he was my boss my possessions were his to use. He freaked after wrecking it, left the job and hid it from me for 2 years. Don’t lose hope, one way or the other you have a bunch of guys here that consider you family and we will do everything and I mean EVERYTHING to help you.

Yeah, what @jeffgordons24 said. Had a bike stolen beginning of this year, so I know that feeling, as the bike is also my only ride, and when it's gone, it's so much more than the lost love. Hope yours was insured.
And yeah, again what was said above: you'll discover this forum and its people thrive on being of service to others. I am one of those others.
Let me know how I can help from SoCal and I will do my best.

Back