Stolen Busa Recovered... Need some advice?

Update: So far someone had said they saw the 600 riding around brownsville tn and a bounty hunter from madison county is also now helping in the search. Me and a friend of mine posted over 110 flyers about the missing bike in madison county yesterday and had it announced on all radio stations in the area. So I guess now we just wait and see what comes up.

:beerchug: Heres to hoping the guy riding it was the guy that stole it. No good deed goes unpunished. Should have hung him anyway for stealing a mans horse.
It looks kinda rough to repair. You should be able to sell the parts that are not damaged. I dont think bikes are selling that well today so you might get a good deal on a new one.

Wow! Glad things are starting to look better for you and your husband! I hope you take plenty of $$$ from that family. Thieves suck! Karma is not always instant, but it does eventually come back around!

Im sure after the stuff that happen with your busa there not just riding the 600 around//

You still have the busa?/ didnt hear back or get any pics..lmk either way..

thats kinda weird....my 07 zx6r got stolen, and after 30 days the insurance settled and gave me the check. then they found it a week later, and wouldn't sell it back. it went to auction. i don't know if laws are different where ur at

Im sure after the stuff that happen with your busa there not just riding the 600 around//

You still have the busa?/ didnt hear back or get any pics..lmk either way..

We do have the busa however at this time we are not allowed to sell it they are not gonna take it off the hot list till the investigation closes apparently:banghead: This whole ordeal has been a huge mess.The PD is supposed to be coming sometime this week to dust the bike for prints not that its gonna do any good. There is no telling how many people has handled the bike just since its been wrecked!

My husband is kinda wanting to maybe find a busa for sale missing the engine or a blown engine one and swap them. So I dono what we gonna do at the moment its kinda all up in the air right now.

And still no word on the other bike... I am sure at this point it has probably dropped off the face of the earth.

Back