Stolen busa recovered

Ripcord4

Registered
Well great f**kin news. My stolen RCC Turbo Busa was recovered yesterday. It was sloen from me three weeks ago at Fort Campbell KY and was recovered by police in Katy Texas by the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office. They ran a drug rain on a house and my bike was in the garage. I haven't seen her yet but was told that the ignition is destroyed but the rest of the bike is in great condition. I still have to figure out how to get down there to pick her up but I am just happy that I'm getting her back. I have to pay 150 dollars for the towing fee but at least she's in one piece. Thanks to all of you that spread the word when she was taken.

If you need a place to put it or just a pit stop...I am outside waco about 3 hours north of Houston.

If you need anything pm me.

Glad they found it.....even if it is destroyed hopefully ins. takes care of you.

Very glad you got her back, I hate thieves!
Posted via Mobile Device

did they tell you if you find 100 grand in the tire you get to keep it? lol
that actually happen to someone that bought a car from a police auction, and they won the right to keep the cash because the car was bought as is....the $ was found inside a spare tire and the police never knew it was there......well anyway if nothing else maybe the screwdriver they used to pop your ignition is still around...you can never have to many screw drivers..that is unless we are talking liquor...glad to hear the news:beerchug:

Sooo...did you get the names of the guilty parties? REALLY like to get them to name who took it, wouldn't you?

What a sec...Texas? Near Ft. Hood? Could it be fellow soldier has complicity...?

congrats man, now here is a question for you, will the bike now have a salvage title since it was stolen?

Cody

Back