The Unthinkable Happened Today

Ken,........so sorry to hear that, Brother!!!! A 50 Cal in the bottom desk drawer could be your friend!! Just a thought. :firing:

Ken,........so sorry to hear that, Brother!!!! A 50 Cal in the bottom desk drawer could be your friend!! Just a thought. :firing:

for something that close a 30-06 would be fine with a nice scope so you can see the look on his face right before he drops. sorry man the world tends to work itself out in the end though they'll get theirs

Holy Chit, Ken!! I'm sorry to hear :( I hope they catch them! :guns: thieves

yah i been there my bike was strolen last september.. WOW man im so sorry i know the feeling u feel so violated. And thes ****ers did it in broad daylight.

Soory to hear about this. We should skin theives and let them hang by their hands from a tree until their time is up.

BTW. An alarm may have helped draw attention to them commiting the act, and finding the vehicle as it tried to leave post.

can you explain some more about how they got on base?
the explorer must have had some base stickers, even if the van was stolen and I know here you still have to show ID at the gate.
I wonder if maybe the vehicle could be tracked by checking how many black ford explorers are registered there.
Also, I wonder if the guards were in on it ( maybe the guards buddy?). A lot of bases I've been on use rent-a-cops ( a BAD BAD BAD idea, in my opinion) I don't trust them as many of them I have encountered are wannabes with bad attitudes and forget their role. It might be worth looking into. ID had to be shown to somebody and I am sure the cameras have them showing up on base and which guard let them in.
Sounds like terrorists to me.......its ok to kill them. As a matter of fact; its in our job description!
That sucks; I would have thought my bike would be safe on base.
My condolences, buddy.

Question
How did they take it, did they pick it up and put it in the van. or did they push it out of the lot. was the steering locked.

Don't they have cameras at all exits on post?? Check with them...cause they should have checked in right?? It should be somewhere on camera.
Posted via Mobile Device

So sorry to hear this bro, I really hope they get theirs!
Posted via Mobile Device

Ken my Brother so very sorry to hear this..... I think we can all sympathize about your situation. Personally, having had my bike and car stolen I can relate with what your probably feeling.... Keep us posted

Damn Ken...sorry to hear this. I thought we were relatively immune to theft on Ft. Bragg especially with the I.D. checks.

Back