The "STUNNAH'S" 1st Boosted ride...

It's going to be a while yet - but I can't wait to do this to my bike.  Your first report sounds like the first time I rode my Busa.  But now I'm ready for some more power.  Post some naked bike pics if you get a chance.  Keep us updated - I can't wait for you to get some warm weather so we get another report  
cool.gif

It's going to be a while yet - but I can't wait to do this to my bike.  Your first report sounds like the first time I rode my Busa.  But now I'm ready for some more power.  Post some naked bike pics if you get a chance.  Keep us updated - I can't wait for you to get some warm weather so we get another report  
cool.gif
I'll be posting periodicaly, but I'll keep my site up to date!!

www.turbohayabusa.com

From what stunnah has been sayin, I wont be able to sleep until I hear that turbo spool for the first time...couldnt sleep last night either (thinking of that first ride)

cool.gif
Not sure how to link...But if you want to see some naked pics...Checkout "Kaos calls it the STUNNAGUNN" is this section...
evil.gif

]
Not sure how to link...But if you want to see some naked pics...Checkout "Kaos calls it the STUNNAGUNN" is this section...  
evil.gif
Hey Mr. Stunnahman,

The turbo is definitely the shiznit. Congrats and take your time to enjoy. I'm seriously considering a second Busa that has a good motor that I can turbo also. The Prez. of our M/C here has a Gixx1000 that he has turboed and nitroused. That bike is sick with power. I've seen him do rolling burnouts at 80+mph. He also has another Gixx1000 that he just keeps stock for everyday riding. Now that my knee is at about 85%, I am getting back into the saddle. My bike just got painted and all I am waiting for now is my stator cover to finish at the chromers.

Brian

Hey Stunnah,

Now that you have turbo, there's probably not much "stunning" goin' on huh???
rock.gif
down.gif

Brian

Hey Stunnah,

Now that you have turbo, there's probably not much "stunning" goin' on huh???  
rock.gif

down.gif

Brian
Brian...

I've got to get the feel of it but I should have it by spring...I'm not in any rush...I will probably never master it now but I will be able to trick on it...It ain't shat I can't ride after awhile...

Anyway man I'm glad to hear that your making big progress in your recovery...I hate that there have been so many misfortunes this year...But at the same time we were blessed that no one lost their life or that the injury was so severe that it would have had grave effects...

The "STUNNAH" now on the infamous "STUNGUN" will continue to amaze and dazzle the girls...Now let the boosted stunning begin!!!!  
evil.gif

<!--EDIT|STUNNAH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1072577430 -->

Stunnah, i've been waiting for you to post your first ride on the StunGun and today it made me smile a big 'ol toothy grin and make my hands sweat thinking about the rush you describe
biggrin.gif
Glad you are having fun with it. Looking forward to more updates
smile.gif
And most of all, be safe.

Stunnah, i've been waiting for you to post your first ride on the StunGun and today it made me smile a big 'ol toothy grin and make my hands sweat thinking about the rush you describe
biggrin.gif
Glad you are having fun with it.  Looking forward to more updates
smile.gif
 And most of all, be safe.
If I ever get a chance to get back on the "STUNGUN"...I'm gonna let her rip...That will be my next full report...And I intend to do it as safely as possible...
evil.gif

I love it...Real fear and respect for the machine....Stunnagun....too much power is just right..
yesno? Be safe and have fun..jealous in Nevada...Pace.
wow.gif

I love it...Real fear and respect for the machine....Stunnagun....too much power is just right..
yesno?   Be safe and have fun..jealous in Nevada...Pace.
wow.gif
I luv's her too...I got lot's of respect for her...Powerwise I really don't know if it's to much, to little or just right...Honestly I haven't been in the seat long enough to get a true feel for her...I will certainly let everyone know as soon as I get a chance to let her loose...
evil.gif

Had some chain and sprocket issue's...Should have that cleared up by the weekend...It's been to cold to do anything here anyway and to wet...
evil.gif

]
evil.gif
Hey Mr. Stunnahman,

The turbo is definitely the shiznit.  Congrats and take your time to enjoy.  I'm seriously considering a second Busa that has a good motor that I can turbo also.  The Prez. of our M/C here has a Gixx1000 that he has turboed and nitroused.  That bike is sick with power.  I've seen him do rolling burnouts at 80+mph.  He also has another Gixx1000 that he just keeps stock for everyday riding.  Now that my knee is at about 85%, I am getting back into the saddle.  My bike just got painted and all I am waiting for now is my stator cover to finish at the chromers.  

Brian
All I can say to Stun is:
bowdown.gif
muscle.gif

beerchug.gif

drink.gif
muscle.gif

Hey Brian, please don't us wait till July for pics.

muscle.gif

I might see both you guys at Bike Week...working on a scheme to get there. I will let you know.

I might see both you guys at Bike Week...working on a scheme to get there. I will let you know.
Thinker...Thanks for the props...My partner Step is about to reserve some rooms at the Caravelle...So for now it's only me and one other partner going from here...If having a place to stay makes a difference in you coming then your welcome to stay with us...The suite has three beds...2 in 1 room and 1 in the other...Just email me if you need the place to rest...
evil.gif

Congrats! Sounds like how I am feeling with mine back. I've been dual-sporting the past two weeks... hopefully it will get warm here again so I can go boost-it-to-it....

later brotha-boosta...

Got my new chain and sprocket in yesterday evening late...Hope to get it installed this evening...Should be warm this weekend and everything should be mechnically in sync...We'll see...
evil.gif

Well got the chain and sprocket on...However, I was not the set up I had planned...Had to go 17/40 the 18 has not come in yet...I believe the bike is going to eat the 17 up...I'll post a pic later of what it did to the 16 I just took off...
wow.gif

Well got the chain and sprocket on...However, I was not the set up I had planned...Had to go 17/40 the 18 has not come in yet...I believe the bike is going to eat the 17 up...I'll post a pic later of what it did to the 16 I just took off...  
wow.gif
17 will be fine if you get stuck with it. Just drop the back down a little 38 or 39. The fronts are stronger if you get the right kind (Chrom Molly) just reg. stell nickle coated in the rear. Here are the specs again for you to play with

1.596 primary
2.353 sprockets
2.615 1st
1.937 2nd
1.526 3rd
1.285 4th
1.136 5th
1.043 6th
Tire @ 76.75R
18/40 is 2.222222 final ratio (which is what I am using)
17/38 is 2.23 which is only 2 miles difference on the top @ 211mph

Ninja Eater...Thanks for all the info...I'm gonna run the 18/40 and see how that does...I had hoped to make it to test and tune Sunday but it looks like the weather will not hold up...Anyway this damn thing is crazy with power...I should have done this a long time ago...I've been missing out on the drama...And you bike is the shat...
evil.gif

Back