Anybody else ride their boosted bike today...

OK...I been sipping a bit...But anyway I ain't scared!!!
biggrin.gif

And that goes for you big bore and nos boy's too...Yah want some???
laugh.gif

Bottom line is this...If if ain't Velocity don't F$#@ with the "STUNGUN" when I said the "B@#$$" is back I meant it...It was cold today but she likes it likes that...My shat is running man is she running...Any Ghetto want some???Hit me by PM and a Ghetto can get some...
tounge.gif
hehe....thats great man. tell it as it is!

(just don't call me out
wow.gif
)

I'm finally making a drag-only bike....turbo'd of course...but even that (ninja1000) would have second thoughts against a turbo'd busa

Can't wait though, should have the turbo fabrication done in a couple weeks! I'll post pics if anyone is interested.

<!--EDIT|Uncle Bob
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115151578 -->

Bottom line is this...If if ain't Velocity don't F$#@ with the "STUNGUN" when I said the "B@#$$" is back I meant it...It was cold today but she likes it likes that...My shat is running man is she running...Any Ghetto want some???Hit me by PM and a Ghetto can get some...  
tounge.gif
hehe....thats great man.  tell it as it is!

(just don't call me out  
wow.gif
 )

I'm finally making a drag-only bike....turbo'd of course...but even that (ninja1000) would have second thoughts against a turbo'd busa

Can't wait though, should have the turbo fabrication done in a couple weeks!  I'll post pics if anyone is interested.
Yes sir...Post the pics of your build...And I'll only call you long distance...

ya post the pics im way interested. what ya using for a frame?
stock Ninja1000R frame, I'm putting a FZR600 front end on it and stretching the swing arm, ZX11 rear rim to fit a large slick....and slamming it of course.

This is my rat bike, its a butt-ugly bike (which I'm not going to change.....call it psychological warfair with my competitors
face7.gif
) No fairing on the bike, just an MX bikini up front. I'll take pics next week probably.

Aiming for a wheel base just a hair under 64". I'll have an extra swingarm for those special occasions.

ya post the pics im way interested.  what ya using for a frame?
stock Ninja1000R frame, I'm putting a FZR600 front end on it and stretching the swing arm, ZX11 rear rim to fit a large slick....and slamming it of course.  

This is my rat bike, its a butt-ugly bike (which I'm not going to change.....call it psychological warfair with my competitors  
face7.gif
)  No fairing on the bike, just an MX bikini up front.  I'll take pics next week probably.

Aiming for a wheel base just a hair under 64".  I'll have an extra swingarm for those special occasions.
sweet! as ussual lots o pics would be way cool. what class u going to run it in?

rode yesterday... man it was nice out!!!!
cool.gif

i was a bit toasty goin through downtown minneapolis, although i dont have a turbo yet so i should be responding here. ill go back to the other forum now...
smile.gif

Just got off of her...She loves me baby...She is right now...Zero issues...
biggrin.gif

Put a couple of gallons of pump fuel in her and made a big block...She loves the pump stuff...Made the mistake of running straight race fuel and she didn't like that to much...Man she's a blast to scoot around town on...
wow.gif

damn i new i shouldnt have come in here ...now im thinking BOOST. ill try to wait till i atleast get tired of topping her out stock. can you boost a busa too early in miles or does it matter? stunna brah im stoked by your posts brah..killin meh

damn i new i shouldnt have come in here ...now im thinking BOOST. ill try to wait till i atleast get tired of topping her out stock. can you boost a busa too early in miles or does it matter? stunna brah im stoked by your posts brah..killin meh
I would say a couple of k just as assurance that everything is right with the motor then at your liberty...

Back