STUNGUN CHOPPING HEADS!!!

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Got the "STUNGUN" back Saturday...Made a couple of blocks to feel the tranny out...Smooth as shat...Get back to the house and a couple of partna's had heard that I was picking it up and were waiting on me...Junior on his 1000 and another guy on an 03 Busa...

Anyway Junior wants to go for a short ride down 45 which is full of mile long straights...I really didn't want to go had worked a full day shift and had to do security that night...I finally decide that I will go 1. Because I was sick of hearing Junior's mouth... 2. Because I need to chop his head...

So off we go...

Little bike info..."STUNGUN" boosted, nuff said...Juniors 1000...02 with a Devil high mount no other performance mods..."STUNNAH" out weighs Junior by 70 maybe 80 pds...

We're rolling down 45 and I get tired of Juniors shat popping wheelies and shat really being a squid...So I ease up to him and I give him the knod...He accepts...I hear him gear down and that's cool cause I'm bumping down too...I see him lean forward that's cool cause I had already leaned...He peeps me and I knod...He strokes the 1000 and shoots out...I intended to give him the hit...I stroke the "STUNGUN" and she comes alive...The "STUNGUN" not only catches but smokes by the 1000 in a matter of seconds...I'm thinking "G$# D*&^"...Swapped a couple of gears shat it was over at the initial throttle...

Pulled over to burn one and stop shaking...Junior comes over and just stares then begins to walk around the "STUNGUN"...Junior speaks "STUNNAH" he says "you shot by me like shat, I heard you coming and it sounded like a freight train I bow down to the STUNGUN"...I simply replied to Junior "You've been stunned"...

Power is awesome...Never had a WOT didn't need it...Man if I can ever get the courage to WOT folks better watch the Freakout...

More head chopping stories to come...
evil.gif

Impressive, Stunnah! Very, very impressive! Now let us see the full view!

That's what I'm talking about ... Stunnah 1 and Jr 0 ... don't even play with 'em, just chop 'em quick like that!

Back