Can Not See Boost

Pic 10

DSCI0040.JPG

boy....thats a TRUE backyard jobber there! Its ugly....but as long as it works, yes? I'd be surprised if that air box continues to work....either it'll keep blowing off, or it'll blow a boot off, or it'll blow something else off.

That has to be one of the ugliest headers I've ever seen too (not that mine is pretty....)

25 psi can't be simply calculated for power, although "turbo calculators" say they can, its just not that simple....first you have to get the bike running right, otherwise it doesn't really matter what PSI you're running
smile.gif
Second, there's that annoying turbo effeciency at the given flow rate and PSI, and most aren't very effecient at the higher PSI's.....usually the very big HP turbo's are using huge turbo's, and really don't run a huge amount of PSI either, cause its not needed with the right set up.

well i think he did a good job on the header! im sure thats what mine will end up looking kinda like. course id grind my welds down. good job though let us know how it turns out. what were his costs so far, as im sure this can be done for a hell of alot less than 3-5k

post-21-86390-dsci0011_copy.jpg

Oh Schnap, Madlyhs, I gotta give it to , Playa or betta yet
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104834461 -->

Back