Status of the "STUNGUN"!!!

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to let everyone know the "STUNGUN" is running strong...Have not had any problems as of late except breaking the sensor to the speedometer...I have the heavy duty shaft and this is the second one that has broken...Anybody know of a fix???
evil.gif

thumbs-up.gif
Good to hear Bro.. What kinda HP you making? How Much Boost?

Again, Glad to hear it's running strong...

6pds...Roughly 250hp...And that's enough for me...Glad your not roasting cuase I'ld had to have dropped a line to the Mrs...
evil.gif

Glad to hear the Stungun is healed!
laugh.gif
Sounds like you are truly enjoying the boost.

..good news stun..
smile.gif
..glad you can enjoy it, at last..

I 've decided against going turbo for now - a bigbird, a pc and MAYBE a yosh pair of cams will have to do for now.. (180-185whp) ..scared to death with all those meltdowns I've read about..
sad.gif

..good news stun..    
smile.gif
    ..glad you can enjoy it, at last..  

I 've decided against going turbo for now - a bigbird, a pc and MAYBE a yosh pair of cams will have to do for now..     (180-185whp)  ..scared to death with all those meltdowns I've read about..  
sad.gif
I can certainly relate to your caution...Just make sure whatever upgrade you do that your bike is mechanically sound before their done...As long as the bike is sound the upgrade should be OK...
evil.gif

In my best James T. Kirk impression "phasers on STUN, now go and find some victims"
Glad you're having fun with her........

I think the stock hp is awesome. 250 hp has to add some serious pucker factor. Maybe someday..........

Quit tearing up shiat Playa
laugh.gif

Thanks for keeping us up to date my man. Also as a first time Turbo owner would you recommend aleast having two bikes before purchasing a Turbo ,considering the potential abuse that can be caused by a Turbo upgrade ?

Keepn it Gangsta !

laugh.gif

Thanks for keeping us up to date my man. Also as a first time Turbo owner would you recommend aleast having two bikes before purchasing a Turbo ,considering the potential abuse that can be caused by a Turbo upgrade ?

Keepn it Gangsta !
No we recommend doing a turbo right the first time, and learn from our mistakes.
wow.gif
Lots and lots of turbos blowing up for all the wrong reasons lately. TUNE TUNE TUNE AND TUNE..

laugh.gif

Keepn it Gangsta !
You know I got's to pass on what I know...There's no need to have two bikes...My bike had problems that were magnified by the application of the boost...My only suggestion would be with any high performance application that the bike be sound...If not your subject to go thru a lengthy ordeal like I did...
evil.gif

you got your shat running, but u are missin something... where's the head-choppin stories with Junior.
laugh.gif

Well Stunnah  he is enjoying his homemade kit  a lot last mod was a 3" dump pipe .

I am on the other hand not happy about it  
sad.gif
  cos it  cost him less than 1K to make and I spent 7K with all mods to make my bike unique . Moreover,  now his friends  wants him to make the same for them and others want just the dump pipe as it sound and looks good   .

mad.gif
mad.gif
Now you know how I feel

<!--EDIT|madlyhs
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100358367 -->

mad.gif

Back