Not alot going on here...

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Not alot going on here...What's up???My bike is running great...Remember all the problems I was having output shaft, swingarm and tranny...Well their gone and I'm really enjoying the hell out of my Velocity beginner system...I have the stage 1...Anyway I've been riding the hell out of the "STUNGUN" and she's holding up...
evil.gif

Excellllllllllllllllllllent!!! Keep it going. You should be able to put lots and lots of miles on the bike. I hit 20,000 on this last setup on the Green Dragon.

I hope to join you all in the 'boosted' family by early next year. I've got the itch and I'm not going to be satisfied until I feel the power !!

Just thought about it...Shoot everybodies out riding trying to get in the last few days before it starts to freeze...
evil.gif

Good to hear, Stunnah! Make sure y'all get all the ridin' you can get! I'll be joining 'ya next summer!

All I've got to say to you wanna be boosted members is this...I'm just freaking with you...But on the real...If your seriously considering boost don't go with an entry level kit/system...For instance I went with the Velocity Stage 1 now I want more...Don't look at the cost look at the performance...I should have gone with no less than a Velocity Stage 2...And the reason I say this is because you can always tone the system down but you can not always beef it up...
evil.gif

Back