Turbo?

blue if i remember right is 8.2 or 8.5?
but i cant remember at this time
its the spring i ran (i think it was 8.5 ??)

0.6 bar = 8.7 psi
oops
told ya i didnt remember it perfect
i know it was in the 8 pound range
1 bar = 14.5037738 and he is right then
but the 290 sounds a bit high
i had 255 with a rich tune but thought they were usually low 270 if tuned good

do you have a boost gauge?

easy way to see max pressure is to put a one way check valve in line to the gauge...it will hold the highest boost level shown by the gauge.

Yeah I got the one that Richard throws in with the kit. I look at it occasionally under boost (probly not a good idea) and it look like it stays right on 9

if Denny did it....I wouldn't believe the numbers. I had bikes tuned by him and NEVER got the same numbers again on any other dyno. However they did seem to live. His installs definitely earned their "ghetto" name.
I know a couple guys that have their shop dyno set up to read high on purpose....not sure how thats done, but they have lots of happy dyno tune customers, and do good business.......so I don't think optimistic numbers are ALL bad? :laugh:
They also told me thats fairly common lol
I guess we just can't handle the truth :rofl:

Unfortunately for that exact reason dynos are trash. You got the retards running a buisness that bring in more retards that only care how high the line goes. Since there is no set "standard" on how dynos should be run, we'll never have a properly managed system that works.

The only thing that works anymore is real world tunes. And the only thing that counts is who crosses the line first...:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Unfortunately for that exact reason dynos are trash. You got the retards running a buisness that bring in more retards that only care how high the line goes. Since there is no set "standard" on how dynos should be run, we'll never have a properly managed system that works.

The only thing that works anymore is real world tunes. And the only thing that counts is who crosses the line first...:thumbsup:

and problem with that mentality is that 99.9999% of a race is the rider's ability at that moment in time.

Back