PC3 USB Map for Turbo start up

CPR_MCOCHRAN

Registered
Hey guys, I'm about to finish up on a Velocity Racing Stage 1 install. I'm going to get it dyno tuned, but just looking for a couple maps to start it up on and test the two stage boost control. All low RPM stuff until i get the dyno tune done. If any of you kind folks have a couple maps that you think would be safe at low rpms for testing and startup let me know. I appreciate your help. Here is the details:

Velocity Racing Stage 1
S2000 36lb injectors
PC3 with a hub, MPS switch
6lbs boost on low and 8 on high
:beerchug:

don't go on boost until it's on the dyno being mapped. to start and idle you could just leave things well enough as is. As long as you don't go on boost there's no additional fueling needs.

rodger that. Appreciate the info! Hopefully i'll get it running at ideal, flipe the switch and just make sure the map changes. Then off to the dyno. I heard Lee's Performance in Charlotte has done some Turbo tunes. I'll give him a buzz.

Lee's is one of the best, I'l see if I can e-mail you the map I'm useing, it will be a little safer than the stock map, even so get it mapped soon as possable

Thanks bro, i appreciate it. Not sure on my oil leak issue, just posted to see if i can get any ideas. If not, i'll call Lee first thing and let him know whats going on and see if he wants me to still bring it.

Back