the greatest valentines day present i ever got

busabeast

likes to pass cars
Registered
working second shift now... so when i woke up around 10 this am, i had a txt waiting from my huney....

i am about 2 hrs away during the week, and i had forgotten what appt she had today, but this is what i got:

0214120908.jpg

Congrats bro, they change your lives, but for the best. I promise. My 4 are my pride and joy.

Oh Crap, might as well put your Busa up for sale now, you're done worse that Shane getting married :laugh:

Having said that, you never could have have explained to me in a million years what it would feel like when I held my child the first time - life changing experience that you will NEVER forget. There is a saying in skydiving, "Those who do can't explain; those who don't can't understand" and it fits this situation perfectly. My daughter had me from the first time she grabbed my pinky with her entire fist, and held on - could have shocked me with a cattle prod cried just like she was...I wil never forget that like it happened only yesterday (and she's 10 now).

P.S. Go online and rent a ultrasound baby monitor - you can hear your child's hearbeat as it grows and it helps you/mom/baby to bond. Coolest thing I ever did.

Back