Daughter's 100th day project - write a soldier

Speaking of holding onto old letters. I got adopted by a girl scout regiment out of Pennsylvania, back in 04. I didnt realize how many people were writing till I sat down one day and wrote out the troop numbers and names. I was recieving over 300 pieces of mail a month lmao. I had to write the troop leaders and tell them that I would write back to them to ease my writing hand :rofl::rofl:

I still have some of the crafts that they sent me every holiday in a box with all my other military stuff to keep and share with my kids one day. I love getting these letters.

oh yeah, very happy/proud of her and the results are in :thumbsup: We have 100 valentines cards all handmade and decorated by kids from K through 6. They look good and once I have a few mins I'll post some pics of them :) Should have them in the mail Chemmy by the weekend :thumbsup:

Here are some pics, 100 different (yet themed by class) Valentines cards. The first pic is all of them laying on the floor, the second is showing some of the decorations and the third is a message from one of the teachers :usa:

P1010044.jpg

P1010045.jpg

P1010046.jpg

Back