The 10's so bright yer gonna need shades...

LOOKING BT, I MUST GET SOME OF THAT ZAINO MAN. LOOKS LIKE A GOOD INVESTMENT.
Thanks BD.
beerchug.gif
I'm gettin' some nice compliments at the 10 forum on the banner. Thanks again man.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Lookin' good BT! I knew it wouldn't be long before you, Da Demon and some Zaino had a date!
tounge.gif

Awesome pics as always...keep 'em coming...
cool.gif

Dayum, that thing looks good BT! Going for the shiniest Kawi on a Busa site now, huh!
laugh.gif

Lookin' good BT! I knew it wouldn't be long before you, Da Demon and some Zaino had a date!
tounge.gif

Awesome pics as always...keep 'em coming...
cool.gif
Thanks Michelle. Just wish it was warmer outside, or wish I had some good cold weather gear. I'm dyin' seein' it sit in the garage...
drooling3.gif

Dayum, that thing looks good BT! Going for the shiniest Kawi on a Busa site now, huh!
laugh.gif
Thanks bro.
beerchug.gif
I just wiped off the coat of Z2 that I let sit overnight to dry thoroughly (due to cold ass weather). Looks even better than last night. I'm off to meet Pop for lunch. Look for more pics this afternoon. The ones above ain't shid.
wink.gif

Sweet Chris ... you are da man!! I'll be hooking up with ya this spring. I'll bring my little red devil and we'll ride those 'Bama twisties together for sure !!

Hey Bro ... I'm glad you still posting. There are quite a few none Busa owners posting on this site. I don't know why you were singled out, but the important thing is that you're still here !!

That bike is now officially smoking. My favorite bikes colors are black or blue, but it seems black needs to be kept very clean to look good, which obviously won't be a problem for you. Good work and glad you decided to post up more pictures

Sweet Chris ... you are da man!! I'll be hooking up with ya this spring. I'll bring my little red devil and we'll ride those 'Bama twisties together for sure !!

Hey Bro ... I'm glad you still posting. There are quite a few none Busa owners posting on this site. I don't know why you were singled out, but the important thing is that you're still here !!
Thanks bro.
beerchug.gif
I think the haters hate me 'cause they AIN'T me...
laugh.gif
wink.gif

That bike is now officially smoking. My favorite bikes colors are black or blue, but it seems black needs to be kept very clean to look good, which obviously won't be a problem for you. Good work and glad you decided to post up more pictures
Thanks.
beerchug.gif
I'll try to keep it fairly clean.
wink.gif

Back