Schweet detail shot of da' train...

so the stuff is called Zaino eh?

I'll have to check that stuff out.
Yep, that's it. Tom posted the link but just in case you missed it...

www.zainobros.com
thanks for the info on the Zaino... Checkin it out now :type:

Those are some sweet pics BT. :drool:

P.S.  Your bike is not "broken in" until it gets RAIN'D ON :super:
Then I hope it never gets broken in. I'm sure it will, though. ;) Thanks for the compliments. :D

Yeah, I used to hang at LS1.com (had something like 1,500 posts). The Camaro ran mid-11's on juice with my custom exhaust and an internally-stock engine with a lot of chassis work (it pulled the front wheels about 14" on a good launch)... FUN FUN FUN!

I'm glad to know about the ZFX. I'll give it a "go" when I reorder. Thanks! :tounge:

Yeah, I used to hang at LS1.com (had something like 1,500 posts). The Camaro ran mid-11's on juice with my custom exhaust and an internally-stock engine with a lot of chassis work (it pulled the front wheels about 14" on a good launch)... FUN FUN FUN!

I'm glad to know about the ZFX. I'll give it a "go" when I reorder. Thanks! :tounge:
I used to moderate the detailing forum there FOREVER ago when I had my Trans Am. That's where I first learned about, and got addicted to Zaino. :D

Ain't that LS1 schweet? Nowhere near as fast as the busa, but it came close in the fun category. I smoked MANY modded Mustangs with that mostly stock LS1. Shocked the crap out of 'em every time.

The best one was a 1994 Mustang Cobra (302... pre 4.6 car) with full exhaust, 3.73 gears, underdrive pulleys, GT40 intake and a cam. He was running cheater slicks and I was on stock Goodyears. He lived close to me and challenged me to a race. I met him at the same track three times and promptly handed him his ass every time. :D

Between rounds he would frantically "tune" on his ride and ice the intake and stuff like that. I'd pop my hood and let mine sit while I helped him with his stuff. Great guy but he just couldn't accept the ass whoopin' the TA gave him. He finally gave up though. ;) The 4.6 cars were even easier to beat. :laugh:

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068656774 -->

He he he
I guess we got a little off-topic but since it's YOUR thread...  :) My LS1.com handle was IronMan (not as in "triathlete", but as in exhaust fabricator). Somebody called me that and it just stuck. Yeah `Train, the LS1 is the sweetest V-8 I've EVER been around. Love the Pontiacs too.

I've got a fun video of a new (for then--year 2000, I think) $32K SVT/nitrous Mustang at the drags against my `98 $23K Camaro. He had really been talking smack about his SVT killing my LS1 but when the light went green, he was horribly humiliated in front of several thousand spectators AND his high-maintenance girlfriend.  :cool:

If you get a chance, check out my LS1 hot rod page and click on the last dyno sheet: Torque

Back