Not so bad w/o the hump...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
I took the busa out in the sun this morning to get a better "feel" for the pillion seat in lieu of the hump and I've gotta say, it's every bit as sexy with the seat as it is with the hump. It's definitely a different look and "feel" but I'm diggin' it. The added black in that area adds a bit of contrast and really changes the looks of the busa. Another thing is that gettin' it up on the Pit Bull stand is a piece o' cake!
super.gif

While I had it out in the sun I took some pics (of course...). Thought ya'll might enjoy seein' 'em. Like Rev, I enjoy pimpin' my bike out in pics.
wink.gif

First a few standard side shots with the seat and grab bar on...

34672280.jpg

34672281.jpg

34672282.jpg

Here's a closer shot in the sun. The pics last night were not made in good lighting. This does the seat and bar justice...

34672283.jpg

A few misc shots just playin' around with camera angle and that gorgeous blue sky...

34672284.jpg

34672285.jpg

34672286.jpg

34672287.jpg

34672288.jpg

Stand by for a few more... Damned pic per post limit sucks...

Here's a few more misc shots...

Who'da thunk a gas cap could be so sexy?!?

34672292.jpg

Plexus does wonders for keepin' a headlight lens clean...

34672293.jpg

A shot of the embroiderin' on the Tobin seat...

34672294.jpg

I've done this angle before but it's always one of my favorites...

34672295.jpg

You want detail in reflections? Here ya go...

34672296.jpg

34672297.jpg

Last one. A slightly different angle on the gas cap. It's amazing how lighting and angle can change the way a picture represents something. Quite a bit less "dramatic" than the other gas cap pic, huh?

34672298.jpg

that rear tobin is soooooo much better looking that the stock seat...that's the difference, IMHO......nice pics bud.

that rear tobin is soooooo much better looking that the stock seat...that's the difference, IMHO......nice pics bud.
Yeah, if I didn't have the Tobin rear seat the hump would just have to stay on until I KNEW I had someone to put back there to cover the stock seat up.
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the compliments on the pics.
beerchug.gif

I tried to tell you all that! Not as shiny a pic as BT's, but it's all that I had.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096996725 -->

By the way, BT, 'Da Train is still lookin awfully sweet!

BT
the quality of your pics is amazing.

even a honda or a kawi would look fast on your pics
laugh.gif

what is you camera again?

Uhh BT, why the thumbs up?
rock.gif
Why not "the finger?" Now THAT would be real impressive.
biggrin.gif

Another thing BT. You take those pics like you're some kind of Peepin' Tom or a dirty ol' bastard (pun intended
laugh.gif
Any you guys know the rapper who's name is Ol' Dirty Bastard?
rock.gif
) When you take the pics, you talk about lighting and angles and poop like that. I have got one question for ya BT. Do you have sex with Da Train?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
I mean, you're sooooo descriptive and you get real excited when you talk about Da Train's curves...
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

rock.gif

biggrin.gif

Another thing BT. You take those pics like you're some kind of Peepin' Tom or a dirty ol' bastard (pun intended
laugh.gif
Any you guys know the rapper who's name is Ol' Dirty Bastard?
rock.gif
) When you take the pics, you talk about lighting and angles and poop like that. I have got one question for ya BT. Do you have sex with Da Train?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
I mean, you're sooooo descriptive and you get real excited when you talk about Da Train's curves...
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
Ummm... You mean ya'll ain't havin' sex with yer busas, too?
rock.gif
I thought that was like a right of passage for all busa owners. If it doesn't turn you on, find somethin' else!
biggrin.gif

rock.gif

biggrin.gif

rock.gif

biggrin.gif

BT
the quality of your pics is amazing.

even a honda or a kawi would look fast on your pics
laugh.gif

what is you camera again?
Lol...
laugh.gif
Thanks. The camera is a Canon G5.
wink.gif
do you shoot raw images?

what is your resolution you're shooting at?

I have a Canon S45, it sould take nice pictures
I shoot JPEG in the largest, highest resolution that the G5 will shoot, whatever that is. RAW takes too long to process for general purpose shots like these and the Canon RAW conversion software kinda sucks...

laugh.gif

Back