Not so bad w/o the hump...

Looks good BT, but no seat out there looks better than the hump.
wink.gif

Awesome pics as usual ... we've come to expect nothing less from the Photo Guru !!

Those Pilot Powers also caught my attention. I have a set on order and I'm anxious to try them out before the first snow gets here in Maryland. The Diablo's have seriously increased my confidence in the twisties and rain, now if the Power's are better I'll really be impressed !!

Your bike's lookin awesome as usual BT....that one pic looked as if you powder coated your gas cap.
biggrin.gif

I have got to make the Tobin seats one of my next purchases for my baby....How much did they run you? If you don't mind me asking..

Hope your havin' a great one!

Dan

Wow BT...I keep fighting putting the pillion seat on 'cause I love the hump, but now I know Tobin's seats are the way to go and it does look just as good as having the hump on...'Da Train looks awesome!

I'm saving up for Tobins now...adding it to the Christmas wish list...
smile.gif

Your bike's lookin awesome as usual BT....that one pic looked as if you powder coated your gas cap.
biggrin.gif

I have got to make the Tobin seats one of my next purchases for my baby....How much did they run you? If you don't mind me asking..

Dan
Here you go Dan...info on ordering Tobin seats...10th post down from BigBS; should be all the info you need to get 'em ordered...
smile.gif

Looks awesome BT. I cannot ell mech of a difference between the big man cut of yer seats and Postals seats. From his sig banner he looks like an average size gentleman.

Da Train is awesome as usual.

Beautiful bike.

One ?, you still runnin the stock brake pads on the rear? Looks like yours has a problem with brake dust like mine and I was just wonderin if aftermarket ones do the same.

Thanks, Stu

Awesome pics as usual ... we've come to expect nothing less from the Photo Guru !!

Those Pilot Powers also caught my attention. I have a set on order and I'm anxious to try them out before the first snow gets here in Maryland. The Diablo's have seriously increased my confidence in the twisties and rain, now if the Power's are better I'll really be impressed !!
I absolutely LOVE the POWER tires, man. There's a decent write up about 'em in the latest issue of Sport Rider. They used them on the superbike and supersport bike shootout to "even the playing field". They had good stuff to say about the predictability, quick warm up, and durability/wear. I'll definitely go with POWER tires next time I need rubber for my bike.

biggrin.gif

Dan
I don't remember what I payed for the Tobins but it was worth double whatever it was. Email Tobin at tobinoc@adelphia.net for current pricing and options.
wink.gif

Wow BT...I keep fighting putting the pillion seat on 'cause I love the hump, but now I know Tobin's seats are the way to go and it does look just as good as having the hump on...'Da Train looks awesome!

I'm saving up for Tobins now...adding it to the Christmas wish list...
smile.gif
Yeah, I'm likin' the Tobin pillion perch better every time I look at it. The hump has been put into storage for a while.
wink.gif

Looks awesome BT. I cannot ell mech of a difference between the big man cut of yer seats and Postals seats. From his sig banner he looks like an average size gentleman.

Da Train is awesome as usual.
Thanks Mikey.
beerchug.gif
I don't know how much difference there is in the cuts but mine fits perfectly to me.
wink.gif

Beautiful bike.

One ?, you still runnin the stock brake pads on the rear? Looks like yours has a problem with brake dust like mine and I was just wonderin if aftermarket ones do the same.

Thanks, Stu
Yep, still runnin' the stock rear (and front for that matter) pads. What yer seein' is not brake dust because I rarely EVER use the rear brake while ridin'. About the only time I use the rear is to hold it on a hill at a light or stop sign. What yer seein' on my wheel is dust from the 2/10ths of a mile ride up my gravel road to my driveway from the paved road.
wink.gif

Beautiful bike.

Thanks, Stu
Yep, still runnin' the stock rear (and front for that matter) pads. What yer seein' is not brake dust because I rarely EVER use the rear brake while ridin'. About the only time I use the rear is to hold it on a hill at a light or stop sign. What yer seein' on my wheel is dust from the 2/10ths of a mile ride up my gravel road to my driveway from the paved road.
wink.gif
Ahhh.

Back