BLACK DEVIL + ZAINO + SUN=

Looking good...
evil.gif

BLACK DEVIL + ZAINO + SUN=

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>DDAAAAAYYYYYYUUUUMMMM!!!!</span>

Shid, bro! The Z really makes the black stand out! Very very sweet, bro...

I can't get over the gloss and the clear shine....

DAYUM!!
beerchug.gif

No seriously, how did you make it shine like that. Is there a super shiny button on photoshop.....come on, tell us.

BT, that is one fuggin shiny 10R. Hurt my eyes checkin those pics out!
laugh.gif
Great job as usual BT.

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100649174 -->

Nice I will be lookin for that stuff... be careful about leaving any wax/finish on paint for extended periods... I have learned by mistake it sometimes dont come off!
wow.gif

Diablo is looking sweeeet! Nice job Chris
beerchug.gif
cool.gif

You would faint if you saw my two bikes right now.
wow.gif
I was cutting MDF panels in the driveway this weekend and forgot to close the garage door. Needless to say, everything in the garage is fuggin covered.

Nice I will be lookin for that stuff... be careful about leaving any wax/finish on paint for extended periods... I have learned by mistake it sometimes dont come off!
wow.gif
Thanks.
beerchug.gif
I've left Zaino on for DAYS on end before wipin' it off on the Trans Am and it always wiped off easily. I know what you mean though. I've had other products act a fool when left on too long. Some are tough to get off if you leave 'em on a couple hours.

Diablo is looking sweeeet! Nice job Chris
beerchug.gif
cool.gif

You would faint if you saw my two bikes right now.
wow.gif
I was cutting MDF panels in the driveway this weekend and forgot to close the garage door. Needless to say, everything in the garage is fuggin covered.
Thanks man.
beerchug.gif
Oh, and what is MDF?
rock.gif

beerchug.gif

Back