The 10's so bright yer gonna need shades...

BT
How do you post a pic in the upper left area below your name (eg ZX10R photo) and like the one with you sitting on that beautiful Black Devil below the post? What size etc? These areas probably have a name but I am as green as they come to this stuff. Thanks
The one below yer name is called an avatar. You add or change it by clickin' on "Your Control Panel" in the top left corner of your screen, right under where it says, "Welcome Blaze"... underneatht he Live Support icon. You'll then be taken to a page that gives you options like Summary, Personal Info, Email Settings, etc... Click on Personal Info. That takes you to a third page which gives you options of editing your profile, avatar options, or your notepad. Click on "Avatar Options". This takes you to a fourth page where you can choose from a bunch of avatar images that are already uploaded to the server, linkin' to one on another host server, or uploadin' one from your hard drive to use.

If you can't find one you like in the ones already uploaded and don't have one to link to or upload I could prolly make ya one out of a pic of yer bike or somethin'. I also have some miscellaneous avatar images I made up a while back and posted for folks to use if they wanted to. Just lemme know if I can help.
wink.gif

The banner in my signature was made by Big Dawg. To add a signature image you click on Your Control Panel, Personal Settings", and Edit Your Profile. Near the bottom of your profile is the signature portion. Just embed the link to your banner once you find/make one and it will appear in your sig like mine does.
wink.gif
Big Dawg is the man to see for the banners. I ain't got the skills he has for makin' those. I did make one but it was nothin' like what he puts out. Here's mine...

31487451.jpg

It's not shid, but it's not that great either.
wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

hey, isn't this a Hayabusa site?
rock.gif

In the words of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog...." I Kid, I Kid......!!"

Looks sweeeeet....that gloss is amazing.....
smile.gif

So Bro, How long does Zaino take to apply? I mean is it a fairly involved process like it sounds like or is it a simple matter or wipe on let dry wipe off???

Oh and BTW Bro... Yer' cute lil sparkly bike... Looking good...
thumbs-up.gif
Took all of thirty minutes to apply a good coat, allow it to dry, and wipe it off. Took longer to roll it out in the driveway and get it situated for a good horizon reflection than it did to do the coat of Zaino.
wink.gif

It goes on and comes off like wax, only it comes off much easier than any wax I've ever used. No gummy or chalky residue to deal with. Just a paint surface that's slick as snot.
biggrin.gif

Looks great! Definitely about the best looking of the liter bikes.

Looks great! Definitely about the best looking of the liter bikes.
Thanks.
beerchug.gif
When I was lookin' around at liters I kinda preferred the R1 based on looks but mainly only because of the undertail exhaust. The 10R was definitely a close second in looks. Actually I liked it better everywhere except the exhaust/undertail. If Kawi would do a dual can undertail exhaust similar to what the R1 has it would be the hands down sexiest liter bike IMHO.

It don't look too bad to me with the side exhaust since I put on the black carbon Akra slip-on though.
wink.gif
Now if I could afford aftermarket rearsets and one of those sexy ass black anodized aluminum exhaust hangers that replaces the pass. peg bracket I'd be done with the aesthetics aspect of the 10. I think I'm gonna get an Ivan's TRE and a PCIII and be done with the performance aspect as well. The only other thing I *might* do is go down a tooth on the front sprocket or up a few on the back to lower the gearing just a tad. Other than that it is perfect.
wink.gif

wink.gif

Dayum....that shid is shiney as shiney can be....
beerchug.gif

not only a kawi marketing guru but a zaino one as well...have you ever held a job in sales....j/k
smile.gif

....how do you embed a image in the signature. I was messing around with photochop and came up with the below image....not Big Dawg quality but it's my first so it's all good for me....

hayabusa1.jpg

So are you for hire BT???
tounge.gif
, just kidding Bro. Am I trippin or did you change the name of Da Demon to The Black Devil? I must have missed something. Either way EL Diablo
devil.gif
looks cherry
beerchug.gif

Dayum....that shid is shiney as shiney can be....
beerchug.gif

not only a kawi marketing guru but a zaino one as well...have you ever held a job in sales....j/k
smile.gif

....how do you embed a image in the signature. I was messing around with photochop and came up with the below image....not Big Dawg quality but it's my first so it's all good for me....
Thanks.
beerchug.gif
And yes, I've worked in sales before. Sold automotive paint and supplies for about five years.
wink.gif

About that banner... right click it and get the URL from the Properties tab. Then go into "Your Control Panel" to edit your profile. In your signature box embed the banner usin' the img HTML tags ( which is the [ and ] brackets with img between them at the beginning of the URL and /img in them at the end of it) with the URL to your banner from the right click pasted between 'em.
wink.gif
Hope that makes sense.

By the way, nice job on yer first banner.
super.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100573896 -->

beerchug.gif

wink.gif

So are you for hire BT???
tounge.gif
, just kidding Bro. Am I trippin or did you change the name of Da Demon to The Black Devil? I must have missed something. Either way EL Diablo
devil.gif
looks cherry
beerchug.gif
Certainly! I could use a little winter mod money.
laugh.gif
And yeah, I sort of officially changed the name without tellin' anyone I guess. Even ordered a personalized Georgia tag along those lines.
wink.gif
Thanks for the compliments, man.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

i see from your first pic you had to break out the tripod huh, i aint mad at ya. Hey does this magic Zaino remove scratches too? I have some scratches on my hump from my book bag. Is this sold in stores or just online? Might have to hit up ebay

i see from your first pic you had to break out the tripod huh, i aint mad at ya. Hey does this magic Zaino remove scratches too? I have some scratches on my hump from my book bag. Is this sold in stores or just online? Might have to hit up ebay
Yeah, the sun had gone below the horizon so the light levels were too low to handhold the shots. Shutter speeds were too low. Woulda been blurred.
wink.gif
Zaino Z5 eliminates super fine scratches like you see on paint from washin' and wipin' 'em down with the wrong types of materials/towels/rags. It won't cover up scuffs, as in where somethin' has repeatedly rubbed the paint and taken the gloss completely off. It did eliminate some slight scuffin' the 10 had on the piece between the seat and cowl but it was VERY minor to start with. Just depends on what kind of scuff you have.
wink.gif

Zaino is only available online or from a private Zaino distributor near you. Go to www.zainostore.com to order. It's worth every penny.
wink.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

Back